• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Done.

Would be a huge call, potentially his biggest as Liverpool manager, but if an offer comes in that we deem acceptable, I think we'll pull the trigger.

Love Suarez as a footballer, but once he crosses the pitch he turns into a monster. Most of the time that's amazing to watch, as a fan. I love to see him scurrying and working and grafting and chasing, but on the odd occasion that he stamps or, bafflingly, bites his opponent, it's an indescribable and completely unsavoury experience.

I got more enjoyment out of seeing Henderson try some Dutch spin around Luiz in the first half than I did seeing Suarez score that equaliser.
I don't think they should sell.

Punish him, even give him an internal ban if they want.

Sell him? I dunno, on the football side it's suicide...

Linius

Het Wooden, you Danes have quite some awesome bands out there. After I recently discovered Kashmir I'm now very in to Mew. They sound awesome.

image.php

Arnie

Will probably have to return to a Suso-based avatar for the foreseeable future. Or Shelvey, thought he was decent when he came on today.

Shahed

And here I felt embarassed last week as a Toon Fan with the riot, horse and everything. My friends that are Liverpool fans are actually raging

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ARNIE

Keep your avatar and embrace the Suarez. He's your Cantona! Years from now you'll look back and laugh your arse off on all of this.

To be honest, some players have done worse things than just trying to bite someone (Rooney's elbow and I don't think he even got punished for that, did he?). So it would be a little bit unfair to ban Suarez for more than 2 games.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Suarez has been a complete Jeckyll and Hyde figure as a Liverpool player, from the sublime to the reprehensible. He really needs to get help with his on-field anger issues.

If we were a better team he would probably be sold on, but at the moment we cannot afford to let him go, as getting a high quality replacement would be next to impossible.

Still he has been an embarrassment for our club & I feel that its a shame that his great ability is once again overshadowed by his bad behavior.

Linius

Wait what Wooden, Google translate gave me: "meeting a girl in the club, masturbating in her drink and she drinks it all".

What is this shit? :lol

elseanio

Enjoyed the game today. Was on my way out when Suarez scored
KuGsj.gif

Fucking nut case he is. Hope he gets a ban for his bite, absolutely astonishing how he continues to do shit like this.

Thought Hazard was great today.

And Rafa, class as always:

ZFwMEeN.jpg

Arnie

BIZNd1-CYAAhAZ2.jpg:large

Now just replace the two on top with Cavani and Suarez. hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!!
France might be a good destination for Suarez, actually. As he can't cut out his bad habits he should just move to a league that nobody fucking watches.

To be honest, some players have done worse things than just trying to bite someone (Rooney's elbow and I don't think he even got punished for that, did he?). So it would be a little bit unfair to ban Suarez for more than 2 games.

I would love it if he had to present hs case at a disciplinary hearing and just said 'BUT ROONEY' and left.

Fuuuuuck. Cornelius misses a penalty... and we have hit the corssbar for the third time now.

Wait what Wooden, Google translate gave me: "meeting a girl in the club, masturbating in her drink and she drinks it all".

What is this shit? :lol

Famous for usually being blackout drunk when recording resulting in some of the worst albums you will ever hear. You forgot the first great opening of the song

At the cemetery I'm fucking dead
Cause the rotten vaginas can not bleed
On the children's candy I smear LSD
everyoneare happy cause healthy children should laugh

TYu7E2c.jpg

Southampton - Does nothing
Villa - Plays well, misses a load of chances
West Ham - Does nothing
Reading - Misses a couple of chances
Chelsea - Great assist, gives penalty away, bites someone, scores in 97th minute

Top Bottom