• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Ghazi

What did Suarez do now guysss

Van%20Helsing%20fights%20off%20ratboy.gif

TeegsD

So the average age for our squad today is 22yo. If we can win, it'll be the youngest team to win one of these derbies for us.

Though, Benfica are running riot in the league so we somehow need to stop that.

Linius

Fuuuuuck. Cornelius misses a penalty... and we have hit the corssbar for the third time now.

Famous for usually being blackout drunk when recording resulting in some of the worst albums you will ever hear. You forgot the first great opening of the song

TYu7E2c.jpg

Suarez is a normal guy compared to these dudes :lol

Messi

You should save the captioned version without the stupid PSG thing in it in your gif folder :p

GIF folder? You think I have a GIF folder lol.

I have no idea how :( I only have picture folders

You really have an over inflated impression of your club.

Nobody in football gives a fuck about Paris.

It's a city of cheese and art.

Holy fuck.

Amazing.

The last line slayed me

arkon

At least Blackpool Tower has slot machines. Fuck all to do at the top of the Parisian one. You could look out at the view, a vast footballing black hole on the face of our Earth.

If I wasn't in the library I'd launch a Klopp gif at you.

Timurid is scouring wikipedia to throw something back at you.

Timurid

You really have an over inflated impression of your club.

Nobody in football gives a fuck about Paris.

It's a city of cheese and art.

:lol That was a good comeback.

I still think that we have a chance of winning the ucl like every other big team.

Menez scored! :D

1-0 PSG

Linius

GIF folder? You think I have a GIF folder lol.

I have no idea how :( I only have picture folders

I have a reaction gif folder so I don't have to Google them, and hosting goes pretty fast when using picpar (most reaction gifs are < 5mb luckily).

2Wn.gif

Messi

I have a reaction gif folder so I don't have to Google them, and hosting goes pretty fast when using picpar (most reaction gifs are < 5mb luckily).

2Wn.gif

I don't understand the words you are using. Pm me an explanation. I am sick of googling gifs

Top Bottom