• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

rodvik

MV5BMTU4MTc2ODMyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDYxNDYxMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

Hmm this seems like fruitful territory.

Arnie

Sorry Tim, football winds me up and Paris is an easy punchbag.

For what it's worth you deserved to beat Barcelona but football has a habit of coming unstuck when they're involved.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Feel like Juve have coasted a little too much this half, dealt with the little Milan had to give well enough but not enough urgency when they do create a chance. Conte needs to bust a few heads.

pulga

Banned
Feel like Juve have coasted a little too much this half, dealt with the little Milan had to give well enough but not enough urgency when they do create a chance. Conte needs to bust a few heads.

This is why wise Pirlo avoided choosing the locker next to Gigi. Dat halftime Cunte.

FuturusX

For what it's worth you deserved to beat Barcelona but football has a habit of coming unstuck when they're involved.

Not to nitpick but unless a team was clearly wronged, serious egregious decisions, the team that scores the most goals deserves to go through.

PSG could have gone through easily, if they had finished those chances better, is far more accurate.

EDIT: or away goals :)

Linius

I wanna know too! Would like to stop uploading a gif each time I want to reply!

I'm still hosting gifs before I can use them. But maybe a minus account can keep your gifs online so you can get to a link asap without uploading? I never tryed because I don't think it would be that much faster than just hosting it again via Picpar (or minus in case of larger gifs).

I'm still hosting gifs before I can use them. But maybe a minus account can keep your gifs online so you can get to a link asap without uploading? I never tryed because I don't think it would be that much faster than just hosting it again via Picpar (or minus in case of larger gifs).

I've tried making a minus account but it keeps asking me to download the mobile app.

Arnie

Not to nitpick but unless a team was clearly wronged, serious egregious decisions, the team that scores the most goals deserves to go through.

PSG could have gone through easily, if they had finished those chances better, is far more accurate.

EDIT: or away goals :)
I'm not being wholly serious in suggesting Barcelona cruise by unjustly. PSG did create enough chances to win, though, which is promising for them.

dc89

Enjoyed the game today. Was on my way out when Suarez scored
KuGsj.gif

Fucking nut case he is. Hope he gets a ban for his bite, absolutely astonishing how he continues to do shit like this.

Thought Hazard was great today.

And Rafa, class as always:

ZFwMEeN.jpg

Rafa is a good guy and a good manager. He needs a club which will support him, he can do great things, we've seen it.

ibeAJ0T7TlYvYA.gif

Move along, no more CL talk for you this season

I think this is GIF of the season tbh. So much potential to be had with it.

Timurid

HA liverpool is a good punching bag too. :p

That Barca game was injustica.gif, but at the end of the day the only people we can blame is ourselves. Lavezzi had so many opportunities to score, but didn't take advantage of any of them.

If we buy the right players in the summer and get rid of some of the egos in the locker room.

We will just build on this year's performance in the UCL.

dc89

I'm sad for what happened this afternoon, I apologize Ivanovic and all football world for my inexcusable behaviour. I'm so sorry about it!!

As Arnie indicated - Suarez apology.

He's running out of chances with Liverpool now. Will they keep forgiving him?

Fry

Luis Suarez
I'm sad for what it happened this afternoon, I apologize Ivanovic and all football world for my inexcusable behaviour. I'm so sorry about it!!

Bashiru Adavuruku Shaibu Suarez d gunslinger, we still love u, just stick to biting man u players...hehehehe.... U r brave man

KenG' Poom I'm understand you.

Paul Hopwood He wud suit playing for man utd all arrogant

Top Bottom