• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godammit Ivan on the cross bar again :lol

Surely 1 game shouldn't warrant a medal.

Uh yes?

I wonder what he'll tell his grandkids one day.

"I won it all"

KEIDiSz.jpg

Don't worry I'm sure the atmosphere from the Pacos fans will be so electric from qualifying for the CL that the Porto players will be petrified. Oh...wait
noticia_434.png

lol Portugal

capacity: 5,255

Is there a reason why you have to act like a Xenophobic? I mean Russia fucking sucks man, who gives a shit about what you think about Portugal? You live in Russia. ugh

The past is never enough, look at liverpool
Tongue in cheek comment really.

But as a fan I've been lucky to have the great moment we have had over the last ~15 years. I'm pretty sure we will keep on winning things and I definitely expect us to. if we didn't though, saw enough things some fans will never get to see. So United fans are pretty lucky in that sense!

Is there a reason why you have to act like a Xenophobic? I mean Russia fucking sucks man, who gives a shit about what you think about Portugal? You live in Russia. ugh

He doesn't live in Russia.... :p

Also I think it's mostly to counter troll Lambda who deserves all the shit he gets.

He doesn't live in Russia.... :p

Also I think it's mostly to counter troll Lambda who deserves all the shit he gets.

This. Plus I also teach myself to hate whatever countries are in Russia's qualifying group. Portugal is the only one I mention because hating on Israel=instaban and talking about football from Northern Ireland, Azerbaijan and Luxembourg in any fashion is giving them too much credit.

It's just banter bro.

Bayern hasn't won an European cup in the years in which Chelsea won one.

Thanks, Abramovich, now give us de Bruyne or Lukaku and I'll sex Chelsea up :D

FootballFan

This. Plus I also teach myself to hate whatever countries are in Russia's qualifying group. Portugal is the only one I mention because hating on Israel=instaban and talking about football from Northern Ireland, Azerbaijan and Luxembourg in any fashion is giving them too much credit.

It's just banter bro.

:lol PortugalGAF doesn't like you man. Send over some Vodka to each of them as a peace offering.

Colocho

Banned
If I was a Benfica supporter I'd be fucking devastated. A last minute goal against you is one of the worst feelings you can have as a football fan, and having 2 in 5 days against your rival and basically losing the local league and then in an international cup final has to be horrible, chin up Benfica fans.

Anyway, Fernando Torres since 2008: 2 Euros, 1 World Cup, 1 FA Cup, 1 Champions League, 1 Europa League.

Torres value just sky rocketed, teams should be paying 100 million for him not Neymar. The guy is the most valuable lucky charm in the world.

Yeah I've heard it's really good. I also have the Pacific on BR, is that any good?
It is a good show but BoB is much better. It's not that The Pacific is bad, BoB is just that good. The main difference is that BoB focuses a lot on the characters, the things that they have to go through and how they change. The Pacific isn't that character driven unfortunately.

Tc91

What the? Don't be a fool.

?

1 match which someone like Gabriel Obertan could play in vs some absolute shite team then never play again in the tournament and collect a medal?

Nope not having it.

What about Jamal Blackman and Demba Ba who didn't play 1 game yet collected a medal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom