• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xintin

?

1 match which someone like Gabriel Obertan could play in vs some absolute shite team then never play again in the tournament and collect a medal?

Nope not having it.

What about Jamal Blackman and Demba Ba who didn't play 1 game yet collected a medal?
Blackman deserves a medal for his hair alone.

?

1 match which someone like Gabriel Obertan could play in vs some absolute shite team then never play again in the tournament and collect a medal?

Nope not having it.

What about Jamal Blackman and Demba Ba who didn't play 1 game yet collected a medal?

Don't give a shit what you're having or not, it's a shit opinion and luckily you have no say in it. Play in the tournament and you get a medal.

Blackman and Ba getting a medal is more questionable.

Blackman deserves a medal for his hair alone.

He was wearing full kit too lol

Don't worry I'm sure the atmosphere from the Pacos fans will be so electric from qualifying for the CL that the Porto players will be petrified. Oh...wait
noticia_434.png

lol Portugal

capacity: 5,255

Yet they play better than 85% of the russian teams.

He doesn't live in Russia.... :p

Also I think it's mostly to counter troll Lambda who deserves all the shit he gets.

oh, i like Sviat and his european mastodon of a team with them amazing 13 official titles.

we're at 69 titles, i'll let him ties his shoes when they touch 20. by 30, i'll tell him who his real parents are.

Tc91

Don't give a shit what you're having or not, it's a shit opinion and luckily you have no say in it. Play in the tournament and you get a medal.

Blackman and Ba getting a medal is more questionable.

He was wearing full kit too lol

:looooooooool

Calm down Wooden mate. Enjoy your Europa League success.

?

Nope not having it.

So what? They played a part in the tournament. What if someone had to come in for the final match unexpectedly and scored a hat trick?

It's a daft opinion.

As for Ba, no idea, don't think they should have gotten one.

phaze

Looks like Kuba signed a new contract until 2018, Kicker says there was a release clause in the old one that probably got eliminated.

uySWyId.jpg

I know, should have phrased that better.

Yessss Błaszczyrzykąwęrzyczkowrzyski !

Very happy for him, A there was a period of time where it looked like his career was going down the drain. Thankfully he maneged to get out of it.

Yet they play better than 85% of the russian teams.
So you're basically saying they'd come third in Russia, just like they did in Portugal? Certainly a grand statement there. Not that its true at any rate. For fun, please tell me which Pacos players would make into Anzhi's(third placed team in Russia) starting 11.
oh, i like Sviat and his european mastodon of a team with them amazing 13 official titles.

we're at 69 titles, i'll let him ties his shoes when they touch 20. by 30, i'll tell him who his real parents are.

Zenit is a team on the rise, while Benfica is just living on past glories, Liverpool-style.

Man there is some awesome team names when betting at night or in the morning. The other day I bet on a team just straight up called Semen, today it's Deportivo Moron who has to score a late goal.

Arnie

:That's why he destroyed your bunch of thugs the other night.

I was working, turned the game on at 55 minutes, the first action was him misplacing a pass.

:loool

Benitez just confirmed that they'd been working on the winning corner routine in training, with Mata crossing and Ivanovic arriving in late at the back post.

Top manager.

Sleeping nakie is weird
I don't really like the feeling of my cock and balls just flailing around everywhere.

Kyoufu

Benitez just confirmed that they'd been working on the winning corner routine in training, with Mata crossing and Ivanovic arriving in late at the back post.

Top manager.

Meanwhile, Newcastle hasn't scored from a corner in 3 seasons.

Thanks, Alan.

In the last few years, Unterhaching managed to sign Hummels, Götze and Schweinsteiger.

Sucks for them it's just their less talented brothers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom