• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elseanio

Lawro's such a fucking nob.

'I was wondering what's Spanish for big shoes'

Well do it on your own time you spenk.

qCaBLY2.png

:lol Kermit's first post in that thread, he be maaaaddd

Kermit's 'banter' said:
ButtYurt, that actually is the way I react whenever Salazar attempts one of his constant, always rubbish, apparently humorous interjections. They make the skin scrawl.

Big games this weekend. Cock-nose, I'm in your trench this weekend brother. Begrudgingly, I'll also be hoping for a Liverpool win two weeks in succession. Makes the skin crawl.

Wilbur

Banned
I agree with Kyoufu we are using it and that means they don't stat

Wfyt don't I gust bab myself did we and then inter will beckon

Fuch Dante

FootballFan

Wait -- is Falcão really signing with a newly promoted team?

What a fucking dumb cunt. He'll do an Eto'o ahead of his time.

Monaco want to rise up to the top again and they can only do that with top players. More top players will follow a top player like Falcao there, they will be a top team again. 2004 CL final wasn't good enough, they want to reach the very top. And you only can do that by winning it. After that, beat Corinthians in the Club World Club Cup Club.

I remember when I asked Wilbury to send me a picture of his dick when he was drunk. He sent me a pic of one of his balls. Good times.

Wilbur

Banned
Man looks like Dougrsy score. I want Manchester United to win t he leave next yeah

Philli counting will die vt mt sword

I think they're on the bts

Arnie

:lol

The Hodgson revolution, because that worked out well. At least I was consistent in my posts about haircuts and food.
Are you saying that GAF contributed to all your personal achievements during the last 5 years? ;)
Definitely detracted. If I didn't have a GAF account I'd have a published novel, or a BAFTA, or a Grade 8 in piano, or some shit.
:lol

That's brilliant.
Man looks like Dougrsy score. I want Manchester United to win t he leave next yeah

Philli counting will die vt mt sword

I think they're on the bts
That better not have been a veiled threat on Coutinho's life.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm going to read the old thread and see why people left us because we are sound something wrong. Is it because they you hate me or arbie

Wilbur

Banned
Wire reading fur evolve minutes in chip shop. Negativ megaton by confuziz m. He loves I'd just wish that people loved our dommynity. When will yurt win an awssrd. The bafta

Sooo

Rooney -> Bayern?
Lewandowski -> United?

We all know Bayern actually wants Lewy, I'll laugh if they miss out on him just because they're cunts about "we won't negotiate with Dortmund."

Arnie

Here's a question. Can you get gravy on your chips in London? I've heard that you can't but I've always thought that was some sort of myth.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm going to read the old thread and see why people left us because we are sound something wrong. Is it because they you hate me or arbie

This place is way too cliquey and moves too fast that's why. It can be intimidating for new folk.

Generally it's great when new people get involved, or old people return. The more voices the better.

Randdalf

So, predictions for next season if the following managers are in place?

United - Moyes
City - Pellegrini
Arsenal - Wenger
Tottenham - AVB
Chelsea - Mourinho

I personally think Chelsea will walk it next season if they get Mourinho, and don't have to play the ridiculous number of games they did this season.

Wes

venison crêpe
So, predictions for next season if the following managers are in place:

United - Moyes
City - Pellegrini
Arsenal - Wenger
Tottenham - AVB
Chelsea - Mourinho

I personally think Chelsea will walk it next season if they get Mourinho, and don't have to play the ridiculous number of games they did this season.

Chelsea
City
Arsenal
United
Tottenham

Koko

Banned
Monaco want to rise up to the top again and they can only do that with top players. More top players will follow a top player like Falcao there, they will be a top team again. 2004 CL final wasn't good enough, they want to reach the very top. And you only can do that by winning it. After that, beat Corinthians in the Club World Club Cup Club.

AS Monaco doesn't even know if they are going to be allowed in Ligue 1.

Arnie

So, predictions for next season if the following managers are in place?

United - Moyes
City - Pellegrini
Arsenal - Wenger
Tottenham - AVB
Chelsea - Mourinho

City
United
Spurs
Chelsea
Arsenal

You can but people with think worse of you.
Fuck em.

I'll have gravy on everything.

Suen

Well this week has been interesting
bad
for me:

City lost against Wigan in the FA Cup final, def. one of the best moments this week. Also Mancini's soulless look as he realize he's gonna get sacked :looool

SAF with his speech and the game today was emotional. The man has been there ever since I started watching PL so to not see him there anymore will be strange, he def. brought entertainment to PL and is a great manager. Respect for the guy.

Stokes can fuck off. Hoped for a draw or win but none of it, fucking useless.

Lampard breaking record was good, he deserves it. Other then that fuck off Chelsea.

Madrid fragmentation, cunts being cunts in the team. Us drawing against Espanyol giving Barca the title (they would have gotten it today anyway after their victory). Guards of honor at Vicente Calderon is hilarious, not so much hilarious that it's done in Madrid while RMA lose in Barcelona.

Parma losing by 2 goals at home against fucking Bologna. I know it doesn't matter at this point in the season at our position in the table but we can't be that shit or there will be no change ever.

Milan - Roma game was the second best game this week. Balotelli shooting birds, Muntari and Totti being donkeys, ref being shit and Milan failing to secure their CL spot. What more could you ask for in a football match?

Porto - Benfica was the best game this week. The Benfica meltdown at the end was glorious, atmosphere was great, goal was nice, very intense match. Amazing

Betis won = good (Castro <3), Malaga couldn't score = bad. With Pellegrini looking to replace Mancini more and more it's only a matter of time before Malaga crumbles and all the top players are sold. Fucking shame, this was supposed to start being the next big team in La Liga a few years ago and Pellegrini was doing a good job :(

Now games to look forward to until next weekend comes:

Monday:

Real Sociedad - Granada tomorrow. Valencia are leading by one point in the fourth spot. Sociedad winning tomorrow (very likely) will put them ahead, a draw would make it more intense for the last CL spot.

Tuesday:

Arsenal - Wigan. Arse-GAF we all know we have to win this or we're fucked. Wigan has that extra boost now but I'm sure we can pull it through!

Wednesday:

Benfica - Chelsea EL final!! Cardozo, Lima and Gaitan will score one hat trick each! Get bent Chelsea! There might be a Lambda poem in this day too!

Friday:

Copa Del Rey Final. Pathetico will lose, Falcao will join Monaco and then Real Madrid in the winter, Andres tears yum yum yum. Mourinho please at least win this game. One trophy is better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom