• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
confuziz
08-14-2010, 01:36 PM, Post #461
wow great game between tottenham and mancity!

This shows again why the premier league is the best competition in the world =)

Arnie

Nope, a leader must have body hair.

I can be your hero baby.

4j76KHsl.jpg

feel

So if we do this awards thing, some potential names for the awards?

Best Poster
Worst poster
Funniest ""
Best moment
Worst moment

Etc
Don't know what award, but Lambda saying Kelvin was crap and then minutes later the kid scoring the dramatic goal that fucked Benfica's season deserves him one, that shit was epic. Give him a separate one for Never Forgot You Cunt-gate

Kicker says Zorc is flying around the world and looking for players in the last few days.

Bernard and Luciano Vietto are possible targets. Klopp has had a phone call with de Boer about Eriksen and Ajax winning the league.

I don't know the first two. BUY THEM ALL I say lol

Edit: Also looks like Eriksen confirmed that BVB asked Ajax about him. Eriksen is definately happening.

Wes

venison crêpe
Kicker says Zorc is flying around the world and looking for players in the last few days.

Bernard and Luciano Vietto are possible targets. Klopp has had a phone call with de Boer about Eriksen and Ajax winning the league.

I don't know the first two. BUY THEM ALL I say lol

Told you he was at Villa Park!

Wilbur

Banned
I just wanna go to he'd and tug my dick unrih he returns

Fergie your grandjjchilgd mean boring to you. I am a bag of surplus the. No one ban touch tour hole like I. Phelan you goon just got toilet

I feel like Abba

TeegsD

Alright guys, time to pledge your allegiance to Sporting today for next season. Based Jesualdo is bringing the league trophy back to Alvalade next season!

Wes

venison crêpe
Guess which side in the top 5 European Leagues has the most shots per game?

It's Liverpool with 19.2

Wilbur

Banned
We need to he a feast place again I don't want new people to be scared. I miss fun. I have been sad all week because abba

Take a change on me ferg just take me home and ravish ke. I am you're fred

GolazoDan

So I have to ask, just reading reaction in the media and stuff as of late... have people only just worked out that Jose Bosingwa is utter shite? He always has been. Redknapp picks shite like Traore, Ben Haim and Bosingwa over Fabio, smdh.

This whole night was about you silly

Not for the right reasons! Fuck. I hate Will.

So I have to ask, just reading reaction in the media and stuff as of late... have people only just worked out that Jose Bosingwa is utter shite? He always has been. Redknapp picks shite like Traore, Ben Haim and Bosingwa over Fabio, smdh.

He can be great! He bossed Barca last year in the Semis. Just terrible attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom