• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

ibhCT8hs669WEw.gif

I need more Sporting bros in this thread :'(

FootballFan

So if we do this awards thing, some potential names for the awards?

Best Poster
Worst poster
Funniest ""
Best moment
Worst moment

Etc

Boooo those categories suck.

Should be:

Biggest glory hunter that supports the most successful teams in Italy and Spain:

Least hairy member:

Member most likely to kidnap and do things to PrematureChris:

Least insane Milan fan:

Most likely member on FootballGAF to marry a donkey:

Which team has the most supporters who can't build bridges:

Who would you bring back from the dead, Mumei pls:

etc

The Cabin in the Woods was really disappointing. Act 1 curiousity, Act 2 things start to get clearer, Act 3 they just fuck everything up and ruin the movie.

Suen

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESERVED WIN TODAY!!!!!

GET FUCKED LOL!!!!!
Timuuuuuuuuu I forgot to reply to this! Congrats on winning the title! Hope you guys come back even stronger next season for some more good CL football! Happy for Ibra!

Boooo those categories suck.

Should be:

Biggest glory hunter that supports the most successful teams in Italy and Spain:

Least hairy member:

Member most likely to kidnap and do things to PrematureChris:

Least insane Milan fan:

Most likely member on FootballGAF to marry a donkey:

Which team has the most supporters who can't build bridges:

Who would you bring back from the dead, Mumei pls:

etc
Dammit, I was going to suggest some in-jokes, but i forgot :lol

Yeah these are much better.

Wilbur

Banned
We need new blood I can't be sad smoke next year. Can we do reaction recruitment b memcauae I just want us to he fun and I'm eat hi d octor who

Suen

Just went through the earlier pages of the thread. Pretty funny when echothreealpha asked why RMA fans were being cunts when it basically only was MPW trolling Utd gaf :lol. Then you have FF purposely re-posting Smoothbury's reply a few times.......FF you'll never be a Fady you trolling cunt :lol

12 years. No Champions Leagues. Only three semi final appearances. No soul. No one likable except the departing manager. Cunts. Cunts. Cunts. Cunts. Cunts.

Your club is a soulless, plastic, vanilla, cavalcade of dirty fucking cunts.

Let's see where you are when you buy Neymar for the same amount of money that a middle eastern country has as a budget for a year, and he ends up sucking coke off a hooker's back as Casillas continues to divulge secrets to the press while his girlfriend shoves the end of a microphone up his arse.

Your club has meant nothing to the world of football since 2001; you just became a chance to play Football Manager in real life.

Get fucked, Real Madrid.

Wilbur

Banned
It's not time for me I jus there'd ton come on footy dad we need to be he errrr. I hate us. Where are the Fulham Dane. Come on dodo al dated

FootballFan

12 years. No Champions Leagues. Only three semi final appearances. No soul. No one likable except the departing manager. Cunts. Cunts. Cunts. Cunts. Cunts.

Your club is a soulless, plastic, vanilla, cavalcade of dirty fucking cunts.

Let's see where you are when you buy Neymar for the same amount of money that a middle eastern country has as a budget for a year, and he ends up sucking coke off a hooker's back as Casillas continues to divulge secrets to the press while his girlfriend shoves the end of a microphone up his arse.

Your club has meant nothing to the world of football since 2001; you just became a chance to play Football Manager in real life.

Get fucked, Real Madrid.

Holy shit, how didn't I see this post. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

that's kind of the point mang

i thought it was pretty good. not an award winning film, but definitely fun imo.

the end was anticlimactic, it could have been done better. the movie was a lot of fun and I get how it is good by not taking itself too seriously.

still, I'd have prefered to see it done differently, better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom