• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
They were better, but when I said they weren't ultimately better, I meant they didn't have a better squad. I think Bayern had a better squad and obviously still do.

Well obviously, but that can either go two ways. I'd argue that City and Spurs had better squads than United and Arsenal, but the difference between a squad and a team is pretty monumental.

Alice Eve is alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

rdEZGAh.jpg

Can you dig it?

Dont you feel they've earned the right to finally win it after being in the final 3 times in 4 years? After dominating every round of this years competition?

Dortmund just has the destiny's team feel. A final is always 50-50 and whoever wins it deserve it, but after Chelsea a Dortmund win would basically be the death of football.

Bayern have lost twice in the competition so far. Dortmund have only lost once.

rodvik

Dont you feel they've earned the right to finally win it after being in the final 3 times in 4 years? After dominating every round of this years competition?

Dortmund just has the destiny's team feel. A final is always 50-50 and whoever wins it deserve it, but after Chelsea a Dortmund win would basically be the death of football.

Lol. I know you are a bayern fan man but you are the only person in the world who thinks this :)

fuenf

Bayern have lost twice in the competition so far. Dortmund have only lost once.

I'm sorry we couldnt master BATE.

technically Bayern didnt even lose last years final. The lost stat is absolutely meaningless.

Lol. I know you are a bayern fan man but you are the only person in the world who tshinks this :)

Nah, you'd have to be in German to understand. I respect the Ballspielverein Borussia, I wish their real life long supporters the best of luck. BUT I FUCKING CANT STAND THE FUCKING MAINSTREAM BANDWAGON GLORYHUNTING DORTMUND FANS... never heard a fucking word from them until 2011, and suddenly they are all over the place, acting like they are the greatest, realest football fans in the world. They believe that Dortmund is the pinacle of football, that all Bayern fans no matter the background are glory hunters and are indoctrinated to believe that Dortmund isnt a cooparation (IT'S A PUBLIC COMPANY FFS). And of course, Dortmund the one true football club, oh they are so likeable, THE TRUE LOVE. FUCK ME I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

FACEBOOK, just walking around would become unbearable should the unthinkable happen. And it would finally prove that luck is more important than anything in the world. FUCK it's inevitable.

Wilbur

Banned
LOL.

I feel like they'll get Hughes. It'll be like his old Blackburn team

That team was so fucking dirty, but they could play football as well. There's a good manager somewhere in Hughes, he did a fantastic job with them, but the egotistical money grubbing cunt side has taken over.

Wilbur

Banned

technically Bayern didnt even lose last years final. The lost stat is absolutely meaningless.

Nah, you'd have to be in German to understand. I respect the Ballspielverein Borussia, I wish their real life long supporters the best of luck. BUT I FUCKING CANT STAND THE FUCKING MAINSTREAM BANDWAGON GLORYHUNTING DORTMUND FANS... never heard a fucking word from them until 2011, and suddenly they are all over the place, acting like they are the greatest, realest football fans in the world. They believe that Dortmund is the pinacle of football, that all Bayern fans no matter the background are glory hunters and are indoctrinated to believe that Dortmund isnt a cooparation (IT'S A PUBLIC COMPANY FFS). And of course, Dortmund the one true football club, oh they are so likeable, THE TRUE LOVE. FUCK ME I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

FACEBOOK, just walking around would become unbearable should the unthinkable happen. And it would finally prove that luck is more important than anything in the world. FUCK it's inevitable.

1. Blablurn
2. fuenf

Who is next on the meltdown agenda

dc89

Pellegrini's first day at City.

- Decide what to do with Tevez, Lescott and Barry.
- Persuade Aguero to stay.
- Put an arm round Hart, tell him he's world class. Get dat confidence back.
- Be holistic.

Kenka

Calm down fuenf, Dortmund have deservedly won the heart of the glory hunters: Underdogs, on the verge of falling in the abyss, a trainer called Kloppo, the surprising title with a team of youngsters, the drama in the European competitions, the flamboyant style of play, the occasion to see a true resurrection in the world of football by the sheer strength of passion and good scouting. The recipe is simply too perfect to resist.

fuenf

1. Blablurn
2. fuenf

Who is next on the meltdown agenda

One meltdown has to be allowed.

Calm down fuenf, Dortmund have deservedly won the heart of the glory hunters: Underdogs, on the verge of falling in the abyss, a trainer called Kloppo, the surprising title with a team of youngsters, the drama in the European competitions, the flamboyant style of play, the occasion to see a true resurrection in the world of football by the sheer strength of passion and good scouting. The recipe is simply too perfect to resist.

wouLNOT.gif

Wilbur

Banned
seems like Moutinho and James to Monaco is a done deal, all it's missing is confirmation from both clubs.

What a waste. Moutinho was like five minutes away from joining Spurs. James was five wanks away from joining us.

TIMURIDDDDDDDDDD

Pellegrini's first day at City.

After the initial sojourn to Manchester's premier Italian restaurant, Zizzi's.

- Decide what to do with Tevez, Lescott and Barry.

Shag, Avoid, Marry

- Persuade Aguero to stay.

Nothing will stop Carlo from arousing him. Nothing.

- Put an arm round Hart, tell him he's world class. Get dat confidence back.

I could put my arm round Arnie and tell him his cock isn't small, but he's not going to believe me.

rodvik

Everyone loves the under dog. Dortmund are beloved this year. Bayerns role is that of the bully. It aint gonna change this year man. Just embrace it. I know a little bit about how it feels, this year everyone wanted fucking Bradford to beat us (and they did which fucking sucked) but there isnt much you can do about it.

Just embrace the bad boy image and hope you crush the under dogs hopes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom