• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Trabzonspor has been paid during the half time, they are not really bothering defending anymore.
LLShC.gif

Edit : Yeah this is going bad.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@GermanyGAF

How shit is Lufthansa?

I'm leaving to Spain tomorrow with a huge sack of coins to throw at Benzema.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't wait until even less people turn up next year with no Froggie and new captain Phil Jones, one hand wrapped around the left handle of the Champions League trophy, lifts up his top to reveal a t shirt saying "dc you've been fucked harder than Wooden fucked Quiche"

Can't wait until even less people turn up next year with no Froggie and new captain Phil Jones, one hand wrapped around the left handle of the Champions League trophy, lifts up his top to reveal a t shirt saying "dc you've been fucked harder than Wooden fucked Quiche"

What stream are you watching? The MUTV stream sucks.

Linius

About to listen to the new Daft Punk. People's reaction in the album thread make me cringe a little though. It's almost as if Daft Punk reinvented music when I'm reading that thread.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs U21s playing their semi final v Everton. Alex Pritchard has scored for us, winning 1-0.

dc89

This imagination. <3

Clegg

Independent reporting the Fabregas to United story.

Piggybacking the Evening Standard story but who cares.

#rvpcescfuture

3Sixty

Former England striker James Beattie has been appointed as the new manager of League Two side Accrington Stanley.

BEATS

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lufthansa is fantastic.

Yurt, have we had the Diamanti conversation? Can we have a Diamanti conversation?

Versatile? Check.

Big game player? Check

Grinta? Check

Cheap? Check

[REDACTED] approves? Check.

Hot? Che..

tumblr_m6kvuvQ4Yo1rs953a.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

But seriously, he's a bit old, but I'm all for it!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Agnelli: "Had we paid Llorente's clause of €37m, he would be called a Top Player. Now because he arrives for €0 he isn't top anymore?"

AGNELLIIII.

He should do all the talking instead of Marotta.

Koko

Banned
About to listen to the new Daft Punk. People's reaction in the album thread make me cringe a little though. It's almost as if Daft Punk reinvented music when I'm reading that thread.

Because they did it. Believe! Not really, but it is a really good album

I'd love to see him as Matri replacement. Matri is supposedly good with the ball at his feet, but he's not really. Diamanti is a marked improvement on him. Also, he's an improvement on Vucinic if he were playing as sole striker. Keep in mind, he's probably being pegged as an alternative to buying Jovetic. And Jovetic would obviously be preferable.

Still, I'd be happy if he were part of our team, and our strikeforce next year (in pecking order) looked like this:

prima punta: Llorente, Higuain(?), Quagliarella
seconda punta: Vucinic, Diamanti, Giovinco

That's a good quote from Agnelli. Marry would have been, "You know, Juventus cannot compete with the best of Europe financially. I also admire top strikers like Caracciolo and Gilardino."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom