• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
BKKjWHkCUAA2spu.jpg

Froggie merked him

#NikeAthlete

3Sixty

Hope Brighton win, I wouldn't mind either them or Watford in the league next season.

Brighton annoy me.

Poyet is a wanker. Like massively. They seemed to think they were massive rivals of ours when we played them the last few seasons.

Arnie

Watford plz.
Would probably prefer them to win it outright, aye.

Zola's too nice.
Brighton annoy me.

Poyet is a wanker. Like massively. They seemed to think they were massive rivals of ours when we played them the last few seasons.
I like Puyot, he understands Uruguayan culture.
We could do with loaning Suso to whoever makes it up.
And Shelvey, get 'em both some experience.

Wes

venison crêpe
Brighton remind me of Swansea from a few seasons ago. Lovely play style. New stadium.

They're ready to make the leap to the Prem.

ColR100

Will we see a Champions league trophy on your stream if I keep watching?

Is Barcelona still parading it now for this season then? We paraded that 4 years ago, along with the league trophy as well. Yeh, not this year because as we all know...Cunto Cakir turned up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Agnelli: "No stars on the new jersey? The Scudetto on the shirt is enough."

4728552397_b7ba2d49c2_o.jpg

I'd love to see him as Matri replacement. Matri is supposedly good with the ball at his feet, but he's not really. Diamanti is a marked improvement on him. Also, he's an improvement on Vucinic if he were playing as sole striker. Keep in mind, he's probably being pegged as an alternative to buying Jovetic. And Jovetic would obviously be preferable.

Still, I'd be happy if he were part of our team, and our strikeforce next year (in pecking order) looked like this:

prima punta: Llorente, Higuain(?), Quagliarella
seconda punta: Vucinic, Diamanti, Giovinco

That's a good quote from Agnelli. Marry would have been, "You know, Juventus cannot compete with the best of Europe financially. I also admire top strikers like Caracciolo and Gilardino."

Diamanti could be a great *option* to have on the bench. Kind of how Prandelli used him in the Euros! I like his work-rate, he makes an obscene amount of tackles for an attacking midfielder.

Wilbur

Banned
You really wanna see?

My balls feel fine but the base of my cock the last 24 hrs has started to itch like mad.

Had to lie to my girlfriend why I shaved it all off again.

Looooooool. I'm not too fussed. I've had an alright day, just keep your fingers hovered over the PM button for when I break out in tears again.

Messi

Is Barcelona still parading it now for this season then? We paraded that 4 years ago, along with the league trophy as well. Yeh, not this year because Cunto Cakir.

No last time we paraded the CL trophies we had the other 5 trophies with it.

Jburton

Banned
Kinda feel sorry for Rooney. It's horrible to work somewhere you don't want to.

Come to us Wayne. We can and we will LOVE you.

Lol, he never goes to City ..... he gets loaned out or dumped in the reserves before that happens.

Header.

ColR100

No last time we paraded the CL trophies we had the other 5 trophies with it.

To be fair, concrete jungle Manchester can never compete with sunny colourful Barcelona.

I did flick onto the Barca stream for a few mins, and it did look very vivid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180294_374268589351279_1426325828_n.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/944382_374277269350411_523420684_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Love the first picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom