• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing.

Zaha is so average. Baffled as to how he's considered a £15 million purchase.

iI5UkLRQXXIAh.gif

ColR100

Watching Zaha actually trying to beat his man makes me excited. We need somebody like that on the wings.

Was it the build up to the corner just now with the step overs? Needing 2+ players to mark him.

Can't wait to see him get some minutes for us next season.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Crystal Palace and Nottingham Forest are the type of names you want in the PL just for the nostalgia.
The Championship can keep Leeds, though.

Wes

venison crêpe
Amazing.

Zaha is so average. Baffled as to how he's considered a £15 million purchase.

That's the price for an Englishman who shows even a hint of having potential of improving unfortunately.

Speaking of which, that Aston Villa youth player everyones raving about has confirmed he's leaving. I said he was going to Arsenal but there's word Juventus are in for him too.

Wes

venison crêpe
Last Fink Tank of the season

76nUmg2.jpg

Doesn't really work much as there's 1 game left for 18 teams but what the hell, I've been doing them thus far.

Wes

venison crêpe
LONDON (AP) - The English Football Association is due to vote this week to introduce minimum five-game bans for racial abuse.

rodvik

That's the price for an Englishman who shows even a hint of having potential of improving unfortunately.

Speaking of which, that Aston Villa youth player everyones raving about has confirmed he's leaving. I said he was going to Arsenal but there's word Juventus are in for him too.

Crowley? Dead to us.

Wes

venison crêpe
Crowley? Dead to us.

Blah. I have no time for spite for youth players. I wish him the best. Plus when he's a world class player all the articles will say he was trained at Villa's academy and we'll get a new generation of scholars wanting to join us :)

rodvik

Blah. I have no time for spite for youth players. I wish him the best. Plus when he's a world class player all the articles will say he was trained at Villa's academy and we'll get a new generation of scholars wanting to join us :)

Nah, never forgive, never forget. Boos for the lad if he ever comes good for another team. Thats the way I roll :)

Wes

venison crêpe
Lukaku on Belgian radio saying he's not going back to Chelsea next season. Says he's going to go on loan to a club in a European competition before making a return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom