• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BKK2rl3CcAAYfwR.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs U21s into the final, beat Everton 3-2 with an 89th minute winner. Those late goals are becoming a habit!

Meier

Just incase anybody thinks I'm being serious about Eriksen, I know nothing about what club he might be moving to.

But like Wooden I am a doubtful he'd do well in the PL. Although you could have had similar reservations about Coutinho and he's done alright.

After how well Ajax played against us, I'd believe any of their stars are PL-ready. Surprised no one is taking a punt on their De Jong.

Linius

Panda Bear has been my favourite part of the album

I'm sure it'll grow the more I listen.

Yeah, guess I'll play once a day rest of the week to find out what I really think. First listen over my small speakers. Things will be different with my headphones on.

Though I'm pretty confident in saying that I'll like Vampire Weekend and The National a lot better. Those two are true AOTY material.

jtb

Banned
There's no way Sculli was permabanned for that post. In fact, there's no way he was banned for that post period.

He probably requested it.

FootballFan

Do you really think Pellegrini made those signings? Really? REALLY?

He had a 75% win percentage at Real. Better than Barca that season iirc.

I think he also holds the record for taking a debutant team the furthest In the CL. He is no mug dude.

According to this dude;

https://twitter.com/ArgenPreviews/status/333572095923601410

He's revered as some sort of god by San Lorenzo fans in South America. He took a young team and made them almost unbeatable.

Ignore it. After his first season the same people will pretend they never doubted him. I'm almost certain he will do fantastic with Man City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom