• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
VI say 3 clubs have contacted Ajax for Eriksen

Dortmund, Liverpool...and Everton

MOYESEY!

MYtXI.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Zaha will score a brace at the Etihad. Pellegrini will self asphyxiate himself in the home dressing room. Nasri will smoke a bong and ring up Leonardo. DC will mysteriously go missing in the Lake District again.

dc89

Pacific RIM.
R.I.P.D
MoS
World War Z
Hangover
Wolverine

For now. ;)

Cool! Lots of movies. I will no doubt end up going to see Dispicable Me 2.

The best bit about you gloating is all that goal did was show Zaha up as not even being Palace's best winger.

And you paid £15m.

:lol at my brother.

I don't really follow movie news you know! But I just keep tabs on apple.com/trailers and rotten tomatoes and see what takes my fancy. I do like a good movie, but I'm not a massive movie fan.

:lol City

659m fans worldwide. Sell out every game. Etc etc.

L1NETT

Watford Palace will be spicy.

Oh and Zaha isn't even the best winger in the championship, so hold it before you rush out to buy your limited edition Zaha Tea towels from the Man U club shop.

Arnie

:looooolllllllll

Can not wait for next season. Can not wait for United fans to turn on the Wilfraud like they have half their other players. Just wait until he's the next Evra/Valencia/Rooney and he can't beat his man or pass a ball.

Meanwhile, on Merseyside:

ibqEeVYzRezP61.gif

tumblr_mm411yPWns1ruzhcvo8_250.gif

tumblr_mdoxa9KYz61qbzd1go1_500.gif

Lol so bitter!

on both points.
Being genuinely serious about Everton.

Zaha I'm trolling, of course.

Fergie

Banned
:looooolllllllll

Can not wait for next season. Can not wait for United fans to turn on the Wilfraud like they have half their other players. Just wait until he's the next Evra/Valencia/Rooney and he can't beat his man or pass a ball.

Meanwhile, on Merseyside:

ibqEeVYzRezP61.gif

tumblr_mm411yPWns1ruzhcvo8_250.gif

tumblr_mdoxa9KYz61qbzd1go1_500.gif

Being genuinely serious about Everton.

Zaha I'm trolling, of course.
Countinho is amazing. Lol Inter, couldn't wait.

Wilbur

Banned
Jonjo Shelvey scored almost half as many goals in ten games on loan to Blackpool as Zaha has scored in 130 games for Palace. The Championship doesn't mean shit.

Lets hear you say that when you're fighting for the championship trophy. Number 19 bro, you'll care then

fuenf

I present you this highlight of Bundesliga football from the Schalke - Stuttgart match (1-2). Has to be one of the dumbest / worst owngoals ever:

iRsQxRbEBMoEY.gif

And yes Stuttgart in red is the defending team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom