• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColR100

Jonjo Shelvey scored almost half as many goals in ten games on loan to Blackpool as Zaha has scored in 130 games for Palace. The Championship doesn't mean shit.

Who said anything about a Liverpool player here? Why even bring Shelvey into this?

Shelvey is young, but again very talented, and will only get better.

Wilbur

Banned
haha

It cracks me up just how much the new stadium is in the middle of nowhere.

It is in relation to the city, but the train station is right next to it and the uni is as well. It's a fair way away from the city though, you're right there. Takes about 25 minutes on the bus from the seafront.

dc89

City will take you all by surprise. Mancini isn't losing his job, he's gonna share it.

Pellegrini and Mancini. It will be just like the Mercer and Allison era. We'd dominate for years and build a dinasty that's unrivalled.

Rad-

I present you this highlight of Bundesliga football from the Schalke - Stuttgart match (1-2). Has to be one of the dumbest / worst owngoals ever:

iRsQxRbEBMoEY.gif

And yes Stuttgart in red is the defending team...

looool

3Sixty

It is in relation to the city, but the train station is right next to it and the uni is as well. It's a fair way away from the city though, you're right there. Takes about 25 minutes on the bus from the seafront.

Falmer station is tiny and is a shitfest post match.

spidye

I present you this highlight of Bundesliga football from the Schalke - Stuttgart match (1-2). Has to be one of the dumbest / worst owngoals ever:

iRsQxRbEBMoEY.gif

And yes Stuttgart in red is the defending team...

bundesliga is really lolworthy this season.

Meier

City stealing our transfer targets again? I'M SHOCKED!

Why leave Bayern though?

Yeah, I posted about the Robben rumor earlier. Apparently he doesn't have any guarantees of first team football under Pep.

Robben would have been perfect for City this year since we're so fucking narrow and our only wing play comes from our fullbacks but I don't know for sure if Pellegrini would want him or not. Txiki wants us to run a 4-3-3 though and he's obviously very well-suited for that.

faridmon

Oh Screw it. I am gonna ask for a ban since I can't really concentrate on my studies and beyond. I may come back for E3 for 3 days and ask for another until August. My studies is turning into shit, I shouldn't blame GAF... but i sort am. Hopefully this move ups my grade even for a bit.

Have a nice CL final lads!

spidye

Oh Screw it. I am gonna ask for a ban since I can't really concentrate on my studies and beyond. I may come back for E3 for 3 days and ask for another until August. My studies is turning into shit, I shouldn't blame GAF... but i sort am. Hopefully this move ups my grade even for a bit.

nooooooooooo
don't do this.

yup, Norwich won 4-2 agg.
Wow that is a surprise.

Don't know much about Norwich's team but Chelsea have a very very good one.

Arnold say sorry.

Look what you did you knob.

Meier

Take a break from anime too! I imagine that isn't helping.

17 mins in to this Daft Punk stream on iTunes.. it's okay. I'm not blown away.

ColR100

Barring a name change, I don't think I've ever seen you before today. Just what we need, more United bros.

images

You have much to learn I'm afraid, I'm old skool.

I wish I could have played it cool without needing to post (but I rushed), cheers for the above kudos OG peeps. :bird

faridmon

Honstly, I am failing as we speak.

I don't have self control. I might as well go all the way and ban my self.
(I will try to ban myself from Anime as well!)

Arnie

Arnold say sorry.

Look what you did you knob.

No, fuck off.

I'm thinking of doing the same. Me and Farid can bow out hand in hand.

I've got a word document open that needs finishing and I'm in here being called bitter by an Evertonian.

The world's gone mad.

Kyoufu

No, fuck off.

I'm thinking of doing the same. Me and Farid can bow out hand in hand.

I've got a word document open that needs finishing and I'm in here being called bitter by an Evertonian.

The world's gone mad.

To be fair, you're making fun of Man Utd for spending 15 million on Zaha.

Fergie

Banned
If anyone wants to join PS3-FIFAGAF. Search for BelieveFC in pro clubs, this allows any members to accept, as there is only one owner. Only way I know to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom