• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I present you this highlight of Bundesliga football from the Schalke - Stuttgart match (1-2). Has to be one of the dumbest / worst owngoals ever:

iRsQxRbEBMoEY.gif

And yes Stuttgart in red is the defending team...

Wtf.. I can't even tell which team is attacking and which is defending..

K1LLER7

If anyone wants to join PS3-FIFAGAF. Search for BelieveFC in pro clubs, this allows any members to accept, as most ain't owners. Only way I know to add.

(For new page)

Liverpool's last hope for European football is dashed!! Sweden, Norway and Finland are awarded an extra entry to the EL based on fair play. Shame, I would have enjoyed pounding them again in the EL once we crash shamefully out of the CL.

I present you this highlight of Bundesliga football from the Schalke - Stuttgart match (1-2). Has to be one of the dumbest / worst owngoals ever:

iRsQxRbEBMoEY.gif

And yes Stuttgart in red is the defending team...

and they want to get rid of William Kvist.... We will gladly take him back. :p

Meier

He posted before there was multiple threads.

Yeah, I believe that based off people's replies. I guess I just haven't noticed him since his posts are so infrequent nowadays. Too many United bros.

Wtf.. I can't even tell which team is attacking and which is defending..

Looks like something you'd see in FIFA where some jackass decides to fuck up a drop-in game and play as an any and just repeatedly score OGs.

Messi

Oh Screw it. I am gonna ask for a ban since I can't really concentrate on my studies and beyond. I may come back for E3 for 3 days and ask for another until August. My studies is turning into shit, I shouldn't blame GAF... but i sort am. Hopefully this move ups my grade even for a bit.

Have a nice CL final lads!

You think this will stop you from coming here, but it wont. You will browse without a voice. Sadly.

Still I hope you get back on track and hope to see you back.

Meier

Guys restore my faith in humanity.

You all wear watches right?

I wear a Nike Fuelband which functions as a watch. I had 2 before this that I wore on occasion but rarely. Phones really serve the purpose of a watch in this day and age, but they can be pretty sharp from a fashion perspective.

De Bruyne agreed a deal with BVB rumor and it's not another shitty bild article?

Oh my, do it pleeeeease. Götze out, de Bruyne, Eriksen + Bernard in. YES please.

dc89

What point? You're just trying to shit on their celebration..

Well I've made a few points really over the last day or so.

It all started when United fans sang about Mancini instead of Fergie in his last game. Then about Tevez. And you know the rest.

Oh look! Your pal Tancredi thinks Benitez could be off to Napoli.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

It all started when United fans sang about Mancini instead of Fergie in his last game. Then about Tevez. And you know the rest.

And why not? Their city rivals and you won the title last season.

Benitez would do well with Napoli.

Clegg

24 ran out of steam during its last couple of seasons. It relied on the same tropes of someone close to Bauer dying and the SHOCKING TWIST that usually happened in the eighteenth hour or so.

People aren't that excited because there really isn't that much to be excited about. The show had its time and ended. It ran for the best part of a decade. Its not like AD which only had three seasons. That's a show to get excited about.

The main point you've made over the last couple of days is that even though you were a small club who couldn't win anything for 20 years of your life and lived in the shadow of United - you never got used to it.

Now, carry on.

Arnie

People just say shit they don't have a clue about just to try to make a point.

No, you just need to realise that a lot of people think 24 is shit and they aren't wrong. It's an opinion. Just like the opinion that Homeland season 2 is shit.

24 is mediocre television through and through.

Fry

No, you just need to realise that a lot of people think 24 is shit and they aren't wrong. It's an opinion. Just like the opinion that Homeland season 2 is shit.

24 is mediocre television through and through.

And that's in your opinion you plank.

People aren't that excited because there really isn't that much to be excited about.

..people in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom