• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

If the Thiago stories are true I wouldn't be surprised to see loads of clubs sniffing around. Arsenal included.

luso

Benfica goal, Guimaraes defender kicks the ball, Gaitan stretches his leg and the ball rebounds on it and goes in.

Hieberrr

Because Pep doesn't give a shit about your players.
I really hope he doesn't try to rebuild this team by making it rain everywhere. I'd rather have Lewandowski at Dortmund both for competition purposes and because Mandzukic has been amazing all year long.

I really hope he doesn't try rebuilding this team by making it rain everywhere. I'd rather have Lewandowski at Dortmund both for competition purposes and because Mandzukic has been amazing all year long.

Some of your attacking players will go because they won't want to be on the bench for that long. If he's buying Lewa and Gotze he's going to have them start. I think Robben, Gomez and Kroos are gone.

luso

UEFA place Play-Off, Standard Liège - Gent 7-0, what happened, Gent is that bad or was one of those days?

Fry

Some of your attacking players will go because they won't want to be on the bench for that long. If he's buying Lewa and Gotze he's going to have them start. I think Robben, Gomez and Kroos are gone.

Do you really think Robben will leave Bayern after yesterday?

Hell, he's been amazing for a while now (again), getting Bayern important results.

Hieberrr

Do you really think Robben will leave Bayern after yesterday?

Hell, he's been amazing for a while now (again), getting Bayern important results.

Eh, despite scoring an important goal yesterday and improving defensively, he's still relatively invisible.

EDIT: Oh my Roma fan. But his contract runs until 2015, so he'll probably stay.

Candreva has developed into a fairly good player. He didn't have a great time at Juventus, but he's been great at Lazio. I hope he sticks around there.

Pachimari

We'll get Cavani to Real Madrid. If we fail that, he'll go for Rooney just to have a Galactico name for the president election (unless nobody runs for presidency before June 3).

confuziz

Banned
Very true, except for City where you hear five fans shouting and singing (i.e. commoners paid with oil money to be there)

I'm not sure why you think I'm a city fan? I just dislike United so much, I love any club that beats them, especially when it's their city rivals.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
According to Corriere della Sera, we've offered Fiorentina 30m euro plus Jovetic the #10 shirt. Where's the JOVETIC 10 shirts?! ZABBBBBBB
I think the latest rumour was: Cash + Quag + half of Marrone or half of Isla.

Or something like that. :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What do you mean? The average attendance figures are a lot lower than in the EPL, Bundesliga and Loliga.
Higher than La Liga I think.

Everyone is less than Germany and England for obvious reasons.

And MEH, I couldn't care less as long as we fill our stadium.

confuziz

Banned
Higher than La Liga I think.

Everyone is less than Germany and England for obvious reasons.

And MEH, I couldn't care less as long as we fill our stadium.

I'm sure it's not. Someone posted a table a while ago.

Here is a good link. You just top the Eredivisie with 2k..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom