• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Like GAF suicide or actual suicide?

I don't really go into OT much, fairly sure last time I saw a Kevin Cow post he was banned.
Actual suicide.

He asked how many sleeping tablets it would take to OD on. Then he said he was "going to sleep."

A gaffer who is his Facebook fried had to contact KevinCows parents to check up on him. Don't know what happened after that. He's alive at least.

Hixx

So who of these new juniors is Kermit?

Yeah.

Actual suicide.

He asked how many sleeping tablets it would take to OD on. Then he said he was "going to sleep."

A gaffer who is his Facebook fried had to contact KevinCows parents to check up on him. Don't know what happened after that. He's alive at least.

Oh good!

-

Messi, turn it into a wank party then the party will no longer be wank.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I will post this after the game.

ibfFyPrPCjWK5I.gif

Este te lo guardo pa el martes mijo:

tumblr_m8nvy31s5J1r3c0kjo1_400.gif

I predict another 0-0.

image.php

you are so predictable

Like you wouldn't do the same if your chivas waifus went to a team like monaco. wey pls

bud

messi please log out and rub your dick against some woman's ass while listening to pitbull or something jesus christ what on earth do you think you're doing browsing gaf while at a goddamn party fuck

MPW

Yeah, they pretty much said that, that is bollocks.

The echo is also saying that there is no buyout clause.

Liverpool should be in quite a strong negotiating position then considering the length of his contract.

pool not in cl

suarez is banned for the first 6 games, he is not marketable because of his on field craziness

player publicly stated he wants out

madrid should wait till august and bid 25m + callejon

take it or leave it

LTWheels

pool not in cl

suarez is banned for the first 6 games, he is not marketable because of his on field craziness

take it or leave it

Then liverpool will leave it to next season.

Clegg

I prefer gaming side to ot. Too much much depressing stuff going on in the latter.

Gaming is good for a laugh. The lengths these console warriors will go to justify their company of choice is amazing.

pool not in cl

take it or leave it

Liverpool would leave it.

Nobody wants Callejon.

Edit: I just posted in that console war thread. First post in gaming thread in a long time (aside from fgc tournament/weekly threads).

Scum

I prefer gaming side to ot. Too much much depressing stuff going on in the latter.

Gaming is good for a laugh. The lengths these console warriors will go to justify their company of choice is amazing.

I love it. E3 is going to be all kinds of awesome when the warriors realise that no matter where they turn, they're all fucked.

Gaming side is if anything the most depressing shit ever.

Messi

messi please log out and rub your dick against some woman's ass while listening to pitbull or something jesus christ what on earth do you think you're doing browsing gaf while at a goddamn party fuck
Girl I like left soooo I am mwh

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I do find it funny how these big clubs want to throw some shit player like Torres or callejón into a deal when they want to get a great player like Suárez or Cavani

GorillaJu

pool not in cl

take it or leave it

I'm afraid that's not how it works. Contracts don't just disappear when a player wants to leave. Suarez already said that if he's here next year he'll continue to try his best, an anyone who has watched him play can see that he wants to be playing all the time. He isn't in a position to force a move.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah he is def. A madridista.

Btw you hear about valdes?... :(

I favorited your tweet! <3

Nobody wants to pay for VV I think. Hopefully we sell Cesc, keep Thiago and bring in ter Stegen.

Messi needs to sit for CONMEBOL qualifiers because we will kick the shit out of him. Ecuador too.

Lightning

Banned
I'm afraid that's not how it works. Contracts don't just disappear when a player wants to leave. Suarez already said that if he's here next year he'll continue to try his best, an anyone who has watched him play can see that he wants to be playing all the time. He isn't in a position to force a move.
Suarez is also an explosive personality and if he is in a place he doesn't want to be then it only further heightens the risk of him doing something really stupid and getting yet another long ban. That's 2 seasons in a row he's coped long bans for doing stupid things on the football field.

Liverpool's position isn't that strong. And then you can look forward to the press going on and on about it all year.

FootballFan

I favorited your tweet! <3

Nobody wants to pay for VV I think. Hopefully we sell Cesc, keep Thiago and bring in ter Stegen.

Messi needs to sit for CONMEBOL qualifiers because we will kick the shit out of him. Ecuador too.

Thanks I guess. New to twitter and already have had tweets favourited by legendary Andres.

Fucking valdes man...

AndresON777

shooting blanks
British people hate South Americans unless they're Brazilian. Suárez will be a god in Spain. I hate Madrid and Uruguay is our rival for qualification but I'm glad for Luis <3

-Corona did fuck all against America in pks.

-Falcao is better than Suárez. Shut up Espn. Danger zone

Hixx

I'm in one of those moods where I want to find new music so I just go on youtube and click my way through everything

Anyway, came across these: Dirty Green Vinyl

Biggest Arctic Monkeys rip off you will ever hear. Astonishing, you'd think it was a tribute band.

*goes back to trustworthy Libertines playlist*

Just read that El Tigre joined Monaco... I guess he cares more about the money than playing CL. Now who will Real Madrid or City buy during the summer?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Just read that El Tigre joined Monaco... I guess he cares more about the money than playing CL. Now who will Real Madrid or City buy during the summer?

Monaco already have a better team than Atleti besides the keeper. Atleti wouldn't have won shit if not for Falcao. They hadn't beaten Madrid in 15 years and they beat RM at the Santiago Bernabeu for a copa del rey final! Feeding hand pls

Falcao already played in the champions league for porto like james. one year off aint shit. He already won the europa league twice with different clubs.

Monaco already have a better team than Atleti besides the keeper. Atleti wouldn't have won shit if not for Falcao. They hadn't beaten Madrid in 15 years and they beat RM at the Santiago Bernabeu for a copa del rey final! Feeding hand pls

Falcao already played in the champions league for porto like james. one year off aint shit. He already won the europa league twice with different clubs.
Yeah but the French league is shit and Monaco has a 10k-capacity stadium. He probably had offers from Chelsea but Monaco's Russian billionaire probably offered more money. I'd like to know how much his wages are gonna be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom