• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Positive thinking on RAWK

With Sturridge, Coutinho, Aspas, Borini, Sterling and Ibe plus Downing if he stays a manager who doesn't rotate and no European football do we actually need another attacking player.

He fucked up picking the wrong clubs and then especially at Wolves being a bit too ambitious with what their defense could do lol. Wouldn't be that surprised if he never really got back into coaching, even when training Copenhagen he said he could easily see himself retire from the football work young. Think he will first end up managing Norway though, as was the original plan before joining Cologne.

Would love to have him back here one day though, but we got another awesome manager right now.

It's also very hard for him to get a proper new club, he fucked up his reputation. I don't think any club in Germany or England is keen to sign him now. Kinda sucks for him.

Facism

Gold Member
my room smells like cock and semen, fry.

save yourself... run!

1355376487105_dumpfm_qil_corndog.gif

Dazzler

As a Liverpool fan I really don't begrudge Suarez the move for footballing reasons, I just wish he'd come out and say that's why he wants to leave, not because he's being hounded in England (which is really his own doing anyway)

As a footballer, he's simply too good for the club right now

AndresON777

shooting blanks
He wants to go to a top league and what he thinks is a big club. It's sort of the same reason why Shinji left Dortmund.

Liverpool are still viewed as traditionally, a big club.

I forgot to tell you your shitty under 20 korean team was dominated by the colombia c team. Look forward to Nigeria bossing you later tonight in Houston :)

Suen

Can't wait for Fifa 14. My two favorite players in the world. on the same club. James and Falcao. speechless

get

allez Monaco!
Among the biggest surprises this year. Never really expected them to go to Monaco, always thought they would go to bigger clubs.
what a waste of talent :'(
. Pretty cool though that they are both on the same team for you. They should have brought Martinez to complete it for you!

#MonacoBestTeam

LNBL

Among the biggest surprises this year. Never really expected them to go to Monaco, always thought they would go to bigger clubs.
what a waste of talent :'(
. Pretty cool though that they are both on the same team for you. They should have brought Martinez to complete it for you!

#MonacoBestTeam

Gonna be an even bigger suprise if Monaco manages to get Hulk as well.

Suen

Didn't know Amauri renewed his contract until 2016. He's been pretty decent this season, has performed well throughout the whole season. He's technically the best player we have right now :lol

#AmauriNextDiNatale

#monacotreble2015
fixed

BELIEVE!! Forza Monaco!!!!

He wants to go to a top league and what he thinks is a big club. It's sort of the same reason why Shinji left Dortmund.

Liverpool are still viewed as traditionally, a big club.

Hey I'm all for weakening CSKA but Honda should at least go to a club playing in Europe. If Liverpool-level teams are his only choices then I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign a new contract with CSKA.

Sviatoslav am cry tears of joy

fixed

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I hear Ospina is going to be free. Monaco pls

Seems like Nice gave him a new contract. They'll be playing in Europa next season plus they're getting a new stadium, I hear.

Vargas from Santa Fe is a little crazy like Higuita so I'm already a big fan. He's bad at set pieces though.

Seems like Nice gave him a new contract. They'll be playing in Europa next season plus they're getting a new stadium, I hear.

Vargas from Santa Fe is a little crazy like Higuita so I'm already a big fan. He's bad at set pieces though.

France keepers suck a lot. Falcao and James are going to destroy them, semi retirement style

Hixx

seriously efukt is my new favourite site, fuck you guys

Corn: Beyond Bukkake is pretty fucking sad but "I wanna be like that guy that died from AIDS" had me fucking rolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom