• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Next season should be awesome for all of the leagues. Well, bundesliga will probably suck but crazy pep might make it interesting for bayern haters.

-I'm an alcoholic messi, you dont type like a drunken man. Can you feel your dick right now?

Wilbur

Banned
Andy Mitten was saying a few days ago RM was the most likely destination for Thiago.

Tanc is slow.

But Michael Dawson's favourite ITK says

@sc_ITK_17: #thiago Alancantara will turn down #realmadrid as he doesnt want to burn bridges for possible return to #barca. Will look for #MUFC move

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
| Buy Ilkay! |
|_______|
 ∧_∧ ||
( ˘ω˘ )||
 /  づΦ

Moyes wants to bring Everton's youth team coach over too?

He's out of control.

iiTiPb6FYbwmY.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Nigeria's squad vs Mexico: Ejide: Efe, Oboabona, Omeruo, Echiejile; Ogu, Onazi, Mba; Oduamadi, Akpala, Brown

Is this anywhere close to their A-Team? Not like I expect Mexico to win. :/

Clegg

Some GAF threads are pretty scary stuff

First there was the Kevin Cow suicide thread and now there's the thread where Oklahoma gaffers have are posting from shelters due to massive tornado warnings.

Hixx

Some GAF threads are pretty scary stuff

First there was the Kevin Cow suicide thread and now there's the thread where Oklahoma gaffers have are posting from shelters due to massive tornado warnings.

Like GAF suicide or actual suicide?

I don't really go into OT much, fairly sure last time I saw a Kevin Cow post he was banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom