• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

Who's speaking now, Arsenal Suen or RM Suen? I don't know where to start since both of your clubs are proper shit.

real-madrid-scores-goal.gif

and man utd got knocked out by that "shit" club, what does that make your club?

Clegg

Only able to beat us with ref assistance though.

Madrid's champions league campaign should really be marked with a big *

As should every Barca and Madrid league campaign.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Both. You had to buy RVP to win the league from City. Can't win without former Arsenal players in your squad. Shit team ;)

Don't forget Monaco.

So you're on the Monaco bandwagon too? Sweet. We have a lot of space now but I reckon it'll get real snug in here soon

Both. You had to buy RVP to win the league from City. Can't win without former Arsenal players in your squad. Shit team ;)

You spin it like we did wrong buying your star player who wouldn't stay a minute longer at your farm of a club, you're pretty good at raising healthy sheep and selling them for a good sum of money only to end up getting Giroud with it. I'll send you our PL trophy next week to clean it, we seem to have partied with it a bit too hard. Don't start licking it though.

and man utd got knocked out by that "shit" club, what does that make your club?

A club that doesn't pay referees. What did he do with that 5m you sent him?

Suen

Only able to beat us with ref assistance though.

Madrid's champions league campaign should really be marked with a big *

As should every Barca and Madrid league campaign.
Still lost against a Madrid who's been fucking shit throughout the whole season, disoriented, fragmented, bad relations between players and manager, everything a team does not need. Barca was shit as well in CL, slightly better in the league and yet both teams made it to the semi-finals.

Suen

You spin it like we did wrong buying your star player who wouldn't stay a minute longer at your farm of a club, you're pretty good at raising healthy sheep and selling them for a good sum of money only to end up getting Giroud with it. I'll send you our PL trophy next week to clean it, we seem to have partied with it a bit too hard. Don't start licking it though.

A club that doesn't pay referees. What did he do with that 5m you sent him?
Yes we payed the ref money, our season has been exemplary. What a fucking joke :lol.

Clegg

Nani never deserved a red card that game.

United shat on Madrid both games. They were our little bitches in the second leg too and the Madrid players didn't like it one bit. Ramos showed the true Madrid way by acting like a proper cunt the whole game and then they needed t be bailed out by an incompetant referee.

Javi Martinez nearly took a players head off with a tackle even worse than Nani's. Didn't even get a card for it and nobody batted an eyelid at the challenge.

The Spanish teams are in decline. Barca shat it and made a €60m desperation signing. Madrid are imploding from the inside and haven't a clue where they're going.

MPW

Still lost against a Madrid who's been fucking shit throughout the whole season, disoriented, fragmented, bad relations between players and manager, everything a team does not need. Barca was shit as well in CL, slightly better in the league and yet both teams made it to the semi-finals.

this!

subtles

Nani never deserved a red card that game.

United shat on Madrid both games. They were our little bitches in the second leg too and the Madrid players didn't like it one bit. Ramos showed the true Madrid way by acting like a proper cunt the whole game and then they needed t be bailed out by an incompetant referee.

Javi Martinez nearly took a players head off with a tackle even worse than Nani's. Didn't even get a card for it and nobody batted an eyelid at the challenge.

The Spaniish teams are in decline. Barca shat it and made a €60m desperation signing. Madrid are imploding from the inside and haven't a clue where they're going.

I'm surprised you didn't mention the Benzema one.

Raptor

Well, you say that now... actually you'll probably like him even more when he stubs out a cigarette in Messi's eye or something.

I really want a passionate player, a player that will put his face to prevent a goal ( or a hand lol) someone that will put 100% of his dedication to the team, Suarez might be that Striker for us that we so are needding right now, not a cold soul like Benz.

Suen

I was talking to Arsenal Suen. Please call him back.
Spin it like you guys did a wrong buying? Fucking no, you did an excellent and smart signing. Arsenal brought you glory, face it. Without RVP you're shit up front. Arsenal saved you. Arsenal also scored three goals against Bayern, Champions of Europe together with Bayern.

subtles

Spin it like you guys did a wrong buying? Fucking no, you did an excellent and smart signing. Arsenal brought you glory, face it. Without RVP you're shit up front. Arsenal saved you. Arsenal also scored three goals against Bayern, Champions of Europe together with Bayern.

tumblr_mnocvjdgVo1s0jdryo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom