• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Speaking of Jovetic, :lol at the first picture on Google:

Stevan+Jovetic.jpg

Rumours going around about Thiago.

Saying if he plays Barca's last game of the season he'll reach the 60% appearance threshold and his buyout clause will go back to €90m.

United fans are gonna kidnap him before the match. Or one of them will streak on to the pitch during warm up and knock him out prior to kick-off.

Clegg

Don't know if its true or not though.

I heard he needs to play a certain number of league games too but he's at least 4 or 5 away from that figure.

We'll find out what the story is eventually though.

Genuinely can't see Torres going anywhere. To be honest, I'd be happy to keep him. He's not at his best but he has got better. Who knows how he will perform under a new manager.

Today I was at the Stadium and it was incredible.
For us here in Rome this was a really important and historical match, because it was the first time a Lazio-roma derby decided a trophy.
It was the most important derby in the history of Rome.
As you probably know Lazio obviously won and I just came back home from celebration at Ponte Milvio with the team.
It was one of the best day of my life as a football fan.

947023_630935526936645_1560731485_n.jpg

C_3_Media_1712600_immagine_obig.jpg

213352317-3b8e6aec-2e78-4daa-a729-31e43c464bb8.jpg

213352380-242ce001-0a6e-49d5-9bab-bbd051462979.jpg

AquilaCoppaItalia_zps2e1da212.jpg

481594_391623444290128_873159386_n.jpg

So S4 of AD. Thought first 3 eps were ok, chucklesome moments at best. Then they really got back into the AD vibe with eps 4 and 5; Tobias is amazing :lol

And that's where we're at now.

Wes

venison crêpe
@tomwfootball 55m
Arsenal scout Gilles Grimandi was watching Clement Grenier tonight, after Arsene Wenger admitted interest in him on TF1 earlier today.

Linius

So S4 of AD. Thought first 3 eps were ok, chucklesome moments at best. Then they really got back into the AD vibe with eps 4 and 5; Tobias is amazing :lol

And that's where we're at now.

Just watched the pilot. Amazing guest actors at the end of the episode. Did not expect to see these guys in AD :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Today I was at the Stadium and it was incredible.
For us here in Rome this was a really important and historical match, because it was the first time a Lazio-roma derby decided a trophy.
It was the most important derby in the history of Rome.
As you probably know Lazio obviously won and I just came back home from celebration at Ponte Milvio with the team.
It was one of the best day of my life as a football fan.

947023_630935526936645_1560731485_n.jpg

C_3_Media_1712600_immagine_obig.jpg

213352317-3b8e6aec-2e78-4daa-a729-31e43c464bb8.jpg

213352380-242ce001-0a6e-49d5-9bab-bbd051462979.jpg

AquilaCoppaItalia_zps2e1da212.jpg

481594_391623444290128_873159386_n.jpg
Congrats buddy! Well deserved ending to this side.

Really happy for Hernanes, Klose, Lulic and Petković. Absolute class all of them.

I personally would, but he would have to;

a) Take a pay cut (possible if he wants the move back).

b) Be a squad player until he proves he's worthy of being in the first XI (very unlikely).

Precisely. I'm not sure he'd be willing to compete fairly with Studge though, unfortunately. I'd happily take him back though.

Carbonox

Drag Me to Hell - how the fuck balls is this sitting at 92% on Rotten Tomatoes? It's utterly shite. Most terrifying film in years my hairy arse crack. Main character is cute though.

Messi

Neymar: "Playing with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta is an honour."

Neymar: "It's a dream for me that I can join Barcelona. Thanks to God, I've been able to make it come true."

Neymar: "Alves is most to blame for me joining Barcelona. He talked a lot about the club."

Neymar: "I don't yet know when I'll travel to Barcelona. I feel fantastic, very happy. Grateful to Santos, and already thinking about Barça"

tumblr_m1rbv4aGC11r8dfrpo1_250.gif
tumblr_m1rbv4aGC11r8dfrpo2_250.gif
tumblr_m1rbv4aGC11r8dfrpo3_250.gif

769672_o.gif

Messi

Gonna go see a movie lunchtime tomorrow. Should I see Fast 6 (I loved all the others) or Iron Man 3 (loved 1, was eh on 2 and loved avengers) or Hangover 3

FootballFan

I'm trying to find a picture of Neymar's face. I want an annoying looking one to fuel the hate. Can't find shit though.

Will change avatar to him when Game of Thrones finishes.

Scum

Neymar: "Playing with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta is an honour."

Neymar: "It's a dream for me that I can join Barcelona. Thanks to God, I've been able to make it come true."

Neymar: "Alves is most to blame for me joining Barcelona. He talked a lot about the club."

Neymar: "I don't yet know when I'll travel to Barcelona. I feel fantastic, very happy. Grateful to Santos, and already thinking about Barça"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1rbv4aGC11r8dfrpo1_250.gif[IMG][IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1rbv4aGC11r8dfrpo2_250.gif[IMG][IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1rbv4aGC11r8dfrpo3_250.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/769672_o.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/T7yG6.gif

FootballFan

I love these two gifs, the 2nd most because <3 Puyi

1086685_o.gif

Barca.gif

Idiots at times.

Forgot about that, Thiago being denied fun, Man Utd rumours look seem stronger now.

Puyol is the best <3

The tea.gif above is amazing too.

Also the haters gonna hate one but I haven't seen that one in months.

Hixx

He played in defense today.

He played his best game for us there... and also his worst :p

I remember that beast game he had for you guys against Man United.

Can't remember him playing well against United but against Liverpool at home he got moved to defence and was unbelievable. The best individual defensive performance I have ever seen.

Thanks ;)
Juve-Lazio in Supercoppa !

Yes, he played an excellent match today in defense.

[IM.G]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/181210_379276848849807_2008534278_n.jpg[/IMG]

Cool :D The way he left was shit but he'll always be a bit of a cult hero at SAFC. I'll never forget the game against fucking Barrow where he tried to two foot tackle their keeper! Nutter.

Messi

My prediction is that Neymar will be well into the stupid fucking dancing that happens with Alves/Adriano/Thiago and Abidal.

Clegg

Looks like there might finally be some good news for Dortmund.

Daniel B. &#8207;@dan_bu 2m

Transfer of Chelsea's Kevin de Bruyne to Borussia Dortmund imminent for a fee of €15m, according to Bild

Daniel B. &#8207;@dan_bu 1m

Agreement between Dortmund and Atletico Mineiro regarding the transfer of Bernard also imminent, according to Bild. Reported fee of €12m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom