• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

How 'Europe' is Europa League though? Not much.
Golden boot in the Euro's.

Scored during the big games in CL and the Europa League.

Guy was amazing and now he's another great player ruined by injuries :(

Rumours going around about Thiago.

Saying if he plays Barca's last game of the season he'll reach the 60% appearance threshold and his buyout clause will go back to €90m.

Doubt this is true.

Genuinely can't see Torres going anywhere. To be honest, I'd be happy to keep him. He's not at his best but he has got better. Who knows how he will perform under a new manager.

The competition next season will only do him good, he is on £175k a week~ though which is a lot for a player if hes not going to do much.

If he's going to go, i'd rather he was shipped abroad but I would like him to stay and sign another striker (or use Lukaku). I am hoping Mou can produce his magic on him...

Salvadora

@tomwfootball 55m
Arsenal scout Gilles Grimandi was watching Clement Grenier tonight, after Arsene Wenger admitted interest in him on TF1 earlier today.

First I've ever heard of him.

Fuck.

We are going to sign a bunch of unknowns from the French leagues.

Sorry, couldn't tell, United-gaf is usually devoid of humour.

jspiSiAJKvAX7_e.jpg

c'mon now

Clegg

Can't help but feel Chelsea are making a mistake in selling De Bruyne to Dortmund.

Don't know anything about Bernard other than being another hyped Brazilian wonderkid. Looks good on youtube.

K1LLER7

Can't help but feel Chelsea are making a mistake in selling De Bruyne to Dortmund.

Don't know anything about Bernard other than being another hyped Brazilian wonderkid. Looks good on youtube.

he's amazing in Fifa too. shite stamina though lol.

Clegg

De Bruyne and Bernard to Dortmund could be enough to fill the Gotze void. Maybe they'd be all the signings Dortmund need in that position.

If so, Eriksen to Liverpool?

Suen

Fuck.

Yeah read this yesterday and was disappointed. Not saying this guy sucks and he could become great at Arse but I don't have much trust in Wenger's unknowns from the French league. These are not the guys that will win us trophies but the guys that will (barely) keep us at top four only. Look forward to Girouds 2.0 Arsenal-GAF.

Messi

Why? I feel like people hate Neymar just because.

Other than diving every now and then(which nearly every player does) what has he done to make you all hate him and want him to fail so bad?(serious question) I feel like I'm missing something here.

They hate him because he has not proven anything yet.

Other than diving every now and then(which nearly every player does) what has he done to make you all hate him and want him to fail so bad?(serious question) I feel like I'm missing something here.

Thinking he'll flop and wanting him to, are different things, FootballFan. Stop finding hate where there is none.

Wes

venison crêpe

Fuck.

Hardly an unknown. He's really good - has a lot of promise. He's a little bit up himself, but who isn't these days. Great set piece taker. Good central midfielder. Better going forward than going back.

I was watching him in January wondering if Villa could perhaps tempt him away this summer but he's had too good of a season now. He'd be good in a midfield two if you also bought in a competenet defensive midfielder.

Could likely get him for under £8m too.

FootballFan

They hate him because he has not proven anything yet.

That's not his fault lol. I don't really mind, just curious.

edit
Oh damn Messi and Killer stealing my avatar :(

By the time I want to use it though, it will be old and everyone will already have a Neymar avatar after his countless hat tricks in the CL.

I just hate his cunt face. And he's a diving arrogant prick

Same goes with certain actors. I simply can't watch them in a film because I can't stand their face.

rodvik

Because he is not going to go and play for their teams.

Seems pretty clear to me.

Pachimari

Joining FC Barcelona... Ehem. =p

I think he will flop and I hope he will flop (without it being anything personal) just for that one reason.

Suen

That's not his fault lol. I don't really mind, just curious.

edit
Oh damn Messi and Killer stealing my avatar :(

By the time I want to use it though, it will be old and everyone will already have a Neymar avatar after his countless hat tricks in the CL.
Use it bro.

Koko

Banned
Hardly an unknown. He's really good - has a lot of promise. He's a little bit up himself, but who isn't these days. Great set piece taker. Good central midfielder. Better going forward than going back.

I was watching him in January wondering if Villa could perhaps tempt him away this summer but he's had too good of a season now. He'd be good in a midfield two if you also bought in a competenet defensive midfielder.

Could likely get him for under £8m too.

If Villa or any other team would have done an offer during the winter he would probably have been playing for them by now. Lyon was looking to loan him because he didn't played that much during the first half of the season. Then injuries opened a spot in the initial eleven for him and he has been amazing since then. I would be a great sign for Arsenal because it would add a kind of player that they only have on Cazorla.

Salvadora

If Villa or any other team would have done an offer during the winter he would probably have been playing for them by now. Lyon was looking to loan him because he didn't played that much during the first half of the season. Then injuries opened a spot in the initial eleven for him and he has been amazing since then. I would be a great sign for Arsenal because it would add a kind of player that they only have on Cazorla.

You're getting me very excited.

#Grenier&Cesc Future.

Wes

venison crêpe

Bernard has been tearing up the Brazilian league alongside Ronnie this season acording to Tim Vickery. After Neymar he's absolutely the hottest young property in Brazil.

de Bruyne, Bernard AND Eriksen? Dortmund mean business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom