• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Don't want Ronaldo. Money and wages would be absurd. It's a muppet signing blinded by love and admiration instead of actual sense.

Get me Thiago and one of Strootman/Fellaini, then let my turkey senses rest until the Community Shield.

Daihatsu was my first car in GT3 lolz
Take all three.

Plan B.

DMC Felliani

MC Strootman
MC Thiago

AMR Zaha
AML Nani

ST Hernandez

Wilbur

Banned
You didn't want RVP either, to be fair.

Ronaldo is one of a kind.

I have only ever been wrong twice in my life; about RVP, and when I said that KFC chips were better than McDonalds chips going off memory.

i shant be wrong again

I think your reaction will be different if he does sign.

Oh I'll be fucking delighted, but not because it makes sense. Just because I'm prone to bouts of muppet cum

Lol shut the fuck up don't want Ronaldo

Don't be a Wilbur

when we're in debt to the tune of 1 billion dollars, shinji is lording it up at anfield and moyes takes the last picture off his office wall while ronaldo lies on a treatment table changing his tax code

i blame u

Take all three.

Plan B.

DMC Felliani

MC Strootman
MC Thiago

AMR Zaha
AML Nani

ST Hernandez

fuck off NO

WHERE IS MY CARRICK, MY ROBIN, MY SHINJI

Don't want Ronaldo. Money and wages would be absurd. It's a muppet signing blinded by love and admiration instead of actual sense.

Get me Thiago and one of Strootman/Fellaini, then let my turkey senses rest until the Community Shield.

Daihatsu was my first car in GT3 lolz

It would only happen if we sold Rooney, so I don't think wages would be an issue. Rest easy, though, he's just playing for a bigger contract.

On the other hand, Thiago seems possible.

Take all three.

Plan B.

DMC Felliani

MC Strootman
MC Thiago

AMR Zaha
AML Nani

ST Hernandez

iUuO8AGlvy7CK.gif

The fuck is this.

La Liga is dead m8.

Falcao fucking off to France.
Messi rotting in jail.
Ronaldo to United.
Thiago leaving Barca for United.
Isco to City.
Aspas to Liverpool.
Navas to City.
Nerman to Barca even though they need a CB.

Scum

I have only ever been wrong twice in my life; about RVP, and when I said that KFC chips were better than McDonalds chips going off memory.

i shant be wrong again

Oh I'll be fucking delighted, but not because it makes sense. Just because I'm prone to bouts of muppet cum

when we're in debt to the tune of 1 billion dollars, shinji is lording it up at anfield and moyes takes the last picture off his office wall while ronaldo lies on a treatment table changing his tax code

i blame u

fuck off NO

WHERE IS MY CARRICK, MY ROBIN, MY SHINJI
Carrick to Arsenal - free
RVP to Monaco - £23m
Shinji to Spurs - on loan/£8m to buy.

Copenhagen rejected 7 mil pound offer from Everton on Cornelius.
iihWQLLqnH60r.png

Is he a proper winger?

Well proper winger or left sided forward, all needed really. Certainly more than yet another #10 player to fit in with Mata, Oscar and to some extend Hazard who I also think is great on the wing though, even if his preferred position is in central.

Wilbur

Banned
The new ones or the old ones?

New ones. Old ones were fucking lovely and then I tried the new ones and for some reason didn't realise they sucked dick

so I was discussing the merits of each chain and I said 'KFC chips are better' and my friend said 'wait which ones' and I said the new ones, still way better

I was bareeeeeeeee wrong

Messi

New ones. Old ones were fucking lovely and then I tried the new ones and for some reason didn't realise they sucked dick

so I was discussing the merits of each chain and I said 'KFC chips are better' and my friend said 'wait which ones' and I said the new ones, still way better

I was bareeeeeeeee wrong

KFC changed chips?

Meier

Shakhtar officially signed Fernando from Gremio for €11m. It's like they're my FM club in real life -- him and Wellington Nem for €20m. Great signings.

Maccie D's chips are seriously good.

As long as there isn't too much salt on them.

But for real GBK super skinny fries. Man, they're special.

I just think you have too many players expecting to be first team right now; I know its early and there's plenty of time to sell and buy, but at the moment you're looking at Torres/Ba/Lukaku all hanging around, two of them on big wages, for one striker spot, and then Mata/Hazard/Oscar/Marin/De Bruyne/Schurrle/Moses for three spots, and I'd think all of them apart from Marin and Moses will be wanting to start most games. KDB might be off but I hardly think he's a lesser talent than Schurrle.

Not just early, it's very very early and it's stupid to start talking about that already now. I easily see both Moses and Marin leaving.

Wilbur

Banned
Maccie D's chips are seriously good.

As long as there isn't too much salt on them.

But for real GBK super skinny fries. Man, they're special.

I love Harvester chips, dip that shit in the gravy and my oh my delilah my anus just fucking vibrates

Not just early, it's very very early and it's stupid to start talking about that already now. I easily see both Moses and Marin leaving.

Moses to Arsenal #believe

Salvadora

i shant be wrong again

You are wrong about Ronaldo. I guarantee it.

Especially considering United have shite wingers :lol.

qindarka

Banned
Granted, I haven't been following him that closely but Tancredi has always seemed like a hack to me.

If Messi went to jail...lol what the fuck would we do.

Torres----Neymar(false 9)-----Sanchez.

Fuck.

#FreeMessi

#MessiInnocent.

Messi won't go to jail even if he is guilty.

But take Torres anyway.

I remember that quite a few of us were saying that Moses was a pointless signing and wouldn't play much and he ended up with lots of playing time.

FootballFan

La Liga is dead m8.

Falcao fucking off to France.
Messi rotting in jail.
Ronaldo to United.
Thiago leaving Barca for United.
Isco to City.
Aspas to Liverpool.
Navas to City.
Nerman to Barca even though they need a CB.

If Messi went to jail...lol what the fuck would we do.

Torres----Neymar(false 9)-----Sanchez.

Fuck.

#FreeMessi

#MessiInnocent.

L1NETT

Just got TLOU spoiled for me :/

Still haven't got Infinite spoiled yet though, FINALLY starting playing it tomorrow.

@hitch. On my twitter feed. Hope it isn't real.

I love the wings but not fussed about everything else on the menu

Double bacon cheeseburger XL, no fries. pls

'Can I get an Extra Large Double Bacon Cheesburger Meal Go Large with a Strawberry Milkshake please?'

Wonder how many times I've said that in my life.

@L1NETT, where was the spoiler?

Wes

venison crêpe
@tancredipalmeri 49s
JUST IN: Nigeria national team didn't board on flight to Brazil for Confederations protesting on bonus money the federation should pay them

Tahiti with that automatic win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom