• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just throw this man in the OP already

uUX4Ugu.jpg

He will be the main source of everything now that nearly all football has stopped.

Tuttosport allege that Juve have looked to start things off with an offer of co-ownership on Marrone, which carries a value of €5m, full ownership of Quagliarella, seen to be worth €12m and a cash payment of €5m, which could stretch as high as €7m.
So... €24m, if Fiorentina want those players and accept our valuations of them.

Sterling work, Marry. Good luck in London, Jovetic.

We know our youth players are fucking awesome. Thanks.
You mean Le Havre's youth players, right?

spidye

Guys guys guys

Thiago is going to bayern because pep's going to make him his new xavi

Search your feelings. You know it's true

Clegg

Juventus and Barca are sniffing around Januzaj.

But his agent says Adnan would like to sign a new contract with United.

Clegg

We go years without signing midfielder and all of a sudden we're linked with one of the best in the world and a potential best in the world.

I don't think I could handle us signing Cesc or Thiago.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol

Internacional's president always insists that 'several clubs' are interested in Damiao but he only ever drops Tottenham as one of them. We should avoid this player, if he was any good there would have been genuine interest in him by now.

Wes

venison crêpe
"Gareth Bale's agent, Jonathan Barnett, has appeared on Marca TV to express his willingness to listen to an offer from Real Madrid for his client."

Agents eh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
White Pogba “Someday I would like to play in Serie A. It was my childhood dream. For me, the Italian championship is always the best. Once I am finished in Paris, my goal is to go back.”

:(

So Hoeneß says Götze was only Pep's second choice before Götze even is a Bayern player? And Götze said he wants to join Bayern because of Pep.

Hahaha, what a great club

Blablurn

„Ich habe unendlich viele Nachrichten und SMS bekommen. Auch von Chelsea, von meinem Kumpel Petr Cech, von Frank Lampard und John Terry“, erzählte Robben am Dienstag.

Robben: "I received a lot of messages. Also from my Chelsea friends, Cech, Lampard and Terry"

okay, we're cool now, chelsea gaf.

Kenka

Milch, any possibility for Dortmund to record revenue in the same range as this year in the forthcoming seasons ? According to Watzke, BVB could earn around 250M$, and I was wondering if you could see any possibility for this feat to repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom