• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
ip5JDX9Jsm1xB.gif

ip5JDX9Jsm1xB.gif

ip5JDX9Jsm1xB.gif

18 years I have waited for this you thuggish cunts.

Hixx

There's no cohesion in this team. No link up.

Poor from Roy.

edit: looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Ireland

Clegg

Wouldn't be the first time he made a fool of himself

My dad spends a lot of time out in RTE as part of his job. He's seen Dunphy leave the studio and walk around the RTE lot smoking fags and chatting with production assistants. He comes back to the studio 10 minutes before half time and asks who has been playing well. That's how much he cares about his job.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Andy stfu, 'it was a good goal'

It was a freebie from a hilarious missed clearance.

Meier

how can THIS http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-S2SJt8r5JJU/Ty2anEE9g8I/AAAAAAAAA5Y/2cCXUgFI4gM/s1600/aisha+tyler+legs+hot.jpg[IMG]
not be a good thing[/QUOTE]

Because she called us assholes or something once. I forget the exact wording, but she called GAF out. *shakes fist in the air*

operon

My dad spends a lot of time out in RTE as part of his job. He's seen Dunphy leave the studio and walk around the RTE lot smoking fags and chatting with production assistants. He comes back to the studio 10 minutes before half time and asks who has been playing well. That's how much he cares about his job.
remember when he turned up drunk think it was Japan/Korea world cup

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
These crosses from the right side...

It's like watching two Valencias.

Meier

He's been dissapointing. Ox that is.

Has had a miserable year really. Completely useless for Arsenal this season in every game I watched and obviously his actual production was terrible. Still incredibly young though and I'm sure he'll turn it around eventually.

Clegg

Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes 1m

Suarez from @MartinCharquero: "I have spoken to Rodgers, he knows what I want. He understands my situation."

Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes 1m

More Suarez: "I love #LFC, but I have a wife and daughter, and I'm not prepared to tolerate the English press any more."

He sounds determined to leave.

He'll soon come out and say his quotes have been twisted by the cruel English media.

Wtf happened to Sterling anyway seems like he fell off the face of the earth after the start he made for Liverpool.

He had a dip in form, and our otehr options regained a semblance of form. He was only 17, so we decided that there was no harm in taking him out of the team. A few injuries since December as well.

Because she called us assholes or something once. I forget the exact wording, but she called GAF out. *shakes fist in the air*

Oh man, just found it, its pretty cringeworthy more than anything... she does say "to the GAF dicks", maybe that's only the dicks of gaf, not us cool guys :p I'll give her the benefit of the doubt cos dem legs

Fergie

Banned
Has had a miserable year really. Completely useless for Arsenal this season in every game I watched and obviously his actual production was terrible. Still incredibly young though and I'm sure he'll turn it around eventually.
Yeah he's young so it's slight hiccup, hopefully he'll get more starts next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom