• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

xintin

Now I'm confused, from UEFA website:

So Bayern won 3 in a row in the 70s, then the count was reset. This win is the second since then.
The count reset doesn't matter for Bayern anymore because all winners get their own trophy now and they already have the special mark of recognition, the badge of honor.
badgeofhonour.png
The only other team close enough to get the badge without winning 3 in a row is Barca. They need one more CL title for it.

Blablurn

Just got an email from Bayern saying that it might take some time to get my CL winner shirt : ( Seems like every fucking Bayern fan logged in after the CL victory.

LTWheels

Perez on Suarez. "Suarez is a great player & I'm sure all in the world would want him. I like him & others too, but it does not always fit."

Hope.

Gambit

omg, it seems like there is a chance that bierhoff is going to retire from his DFB job! best news ever?

Best news ever would be Jogi retiring. I want Jupp! Or Klopp. Just someone that is actually a winner, not a Nivea ad.

BTW: it's a lot of fun following the De Bruyne saga between Leverkusen and BVB. Holzhäuser's comments are very amusing

Blablurn

Because of the fucking Confed Cup the Brazilian Football Federations wants Dante and Gustavo by Saturday. Means they would not be at the German Cup Final. Wtf is this shit? Fry, do something!

spidye

Best news ever would be Jogi retiring. I want Jupp! Or Klopp. Just someone that is actually a winner, not a Nivea ad.

BTW: it's a lot of fun following the De Bruyne saga between Leverkusen and BVB. Holzhäuser's comments are very amusing

me too.
I am laughing at the whole spox article. this pic
holzhaeuser-bayer-514.jpg

makes it even funnier

Because of the fucking Confed Cup the Brazilian Football Federations wants Dante and Gustavo by Saturday. Means they would not be at the German Cup Final. Wtf is this shit? Fry, do something!

DFB fucked up. they forgot(?) about this rule.
now they asked fifa if those two players can stay a while longer in germany.

it's not a big deal though. van buyten can play there too.

I want

Neuer
Lahm-van buyten-boateng-alaba
schweini-martinez
shaqiri-müller-ribery
gomez

Feorax

Pere Guardiola: Suarez is happy at Liverpool and has no plans to leave in this window.

Normally agents are the first to angle for a move, so I guess he really isn't off after all

In other news, made up Mark Hughes is Stoke's new manager. 6 points guaranteed next year.

Blablurn

that's a great picture, I always thought that one reason players like Neuer or Götze switchted to Bayern was, that they get to play with their friends from Team Germany.

I'm sure Götze is happy not to be in the same team with Grosskreutz anymore.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ibra agreed to reduce his salary.

Give it up Raiola.

Edit: Whoever we get, we better get him *now*. He needs to spend preseason with Conte.

Ibra agreed to reduce his salary.

Give it up Raiola.

Edit: Whoever we get, we better get him *now*. He needs to spend preseason with Conte.
I'm sorry, Yurt, but you can look forward to another three months of increasingly desperate transfer stories before Marotta finally picks up Osvaldo on loan (with an option to buy).

Also, look at Simone Padoin's WHOScored picture:

23043.jpg

Tempted to make this my avatar.

I'm sorry, Yurt, but you can look forward to another three months of increasingly desperate transfer stories before Marotta finally picks up Osvaldo on loan (with an option to buy).

Also, look at Simone Padoin's WHOScored picture:

23043.jpg

Tempted to make this my avatar.

You guys should look at Darren Bent. He's a proven goal scorer at the highest level. Liverpool may have wanted him once.

03lyvkj.jpg

For Mour... I was really excited to see if it was actually official as the last few words I caught of Danish tv also seemed to say that, but not yet.

Wes

venison crêpe
Well I say. I need to start watching BBC Business reports on the BBC News channel more often. I am stunned.

qindarka

Banned
Been hearing that De Bruyne will be loaned out to Leverkusen as part of the Schurrle deal. Would support this move if only to keep him out of Dortmund's grasp.

Also this:

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1h
Chelsea will bid 30m € + Torres for Cavani, according to Sky Italy

Which sounds too good to be true. Doubt it will be accepted even if the offer was genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom