• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm so confused by there being a thread in regular OT for this tournament.

Also, what the fuck is the deal with the commentators ESPN chose? You gotta be kidding me.

Ian Darke made me miss the Neyman goal yesterday since he was talking shit with the other British dude. Univision isn't much better but they're more focused

Lightning

Banned
It's completely unacceptable if this is the case.

Pretty sure Fabianski is out of contract, so that leaves us with Sir Szc & Don Vito. I mean.. Fuck.
Fabianski is out of contract next season, not this one so we have 1 more year but losing him on a free is a shit idea.

Hopefully Szczesny can kick on.

Salvadora

Fabianski is out of contract next season, not this one so we have 1 more year but losing him on a free is a shit idea.

Hopefully Szczesny can kick on.

I'll be fuming if we don't get a new keeper. It's completely negligent on Wenger's part.

Liverpool getting Mignolet without a fight..

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope Mexico wins. I want our players back as soon as possible to welcome Lion King into his Kingdom.

Clegg

I'm watching the game without any sound.

Commentary is crap and is lagging a couple of seconds behind the action anyway.

I wish they'd use a Champions League ball in international tournaments, if only to stop commentators going on about them.

And the CL ball is lovely.

Bo-Locks

Maybe it's a problem with the facilities at the Maracana and not the BBC's coverage. There were some broadcasting problems with the England game there a few weeks ago.

Wes

venison crêpe
BM5zX1yCcAAECZA.jpg:large

Meier

Woooooow, Chicha fucked that up big time. I haven't seen someone that selfish in real life in ages.. that was straight out of FIFA. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom