• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaGe_pt

I'm looking forward to watch the match between Italy and Mexico since there's two players in Mexican side that we signed for the next season: Diego Reyes and Hector Herrera. Looking forward to watch them play.

Italy: Buffon, Abate, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Sciglio; De Rossi, Pirlo, Montolivo, Giaccherini, Marchisio, Balotelli

Mexico: Corona, Flores, Rodríguez, Moreno, Salcido, Zavala, Herrera, Barrera, Guardado, De Nigris, Chicharito

Mexico to
draw.

L1NETT

Saw Man of Steel.

Shannon was good. Some decent sections, but the action is so Synder. Overly long and repetitive.

The last 1/3 is really boring.

5/10

RaGe_pt

Italy: Buffon, Abate, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Sciglio; De Rossi, Pirlo, Montolivo, Giaccherini, Marchisio, Balotelli

Mexico: Corona, Flores, Rodríguez, Moreno, Salcido, Zavala, Herrera, Barrera, Guardado, De Nigris, Chicharito

Mexico to
draw.

GO MEXICO!

FootballFan

Much appreciated, Sloosha! If you think of something else, please do tell.

Is there really no way to check on Arkon? :/

Will check, thanks.

image.php

hahahaahaha

flippedb

Banned
feels good to be back. I was getting tired of all the AC talk on whatsapp lol

i'm lying, the AC talk made me want to play the game, I think I might get it tomorrow :( :D

I'm looking forward to watch the match between Italy and Mexico since there's two players in Mexican side that we signed for the next season: Diego Reyes and Hector Herrera. Looking forward to watch them play.

They don't get to play because the retard coach values dinosaurs over them.

Shagwell

I'm so confused by there being a thread in regular OT for this tournament.

Also, what the fuck is the deal with the commentators ESPN chose? You gotta be kidding me.

FootballFan

He would be the starting striker at the best team in the world. What's not to like?

Didn't know we were after Lewa.

What system do you guys think Pep will use anyways? If it's the same as Barca, who starts?

:lol

Pep likes to experiment, he might go with the false 9 but he could also do something different. 3-4-3 Pep pls.

Yes...Pique is salty that he made mourinho run off like the little pussycat he is..

Who are the top ten "biggest" players in the PL? Does this mean the biggest stars?

Van Persie, Rooney, Gerrard, Bale, Lampard, Torres, Terry, Suarez, Cech, Yaya Toure

AGUERRROOOOOO :lol

I still remember that discussion on "massive superstars" and DC kept telling us Aguero is the biggest IIRC.

:') dc.

Isco is a good player, but I don't know where he would fit at Barça he should go to City. His playing time is assured over there with Pellegrini.

Yep, I've been saying that too. His best move from the clubs that seem to be interested is City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom