• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
you get zero supplies and the game still counts so like I said... your clan gets MAJORLY fucked up

What if you turn the console off or disconnect?

@FW: Did you melee those two guys when you were Last Man Standing or did you shoot them? I forget, it all happened in one hilarious blur

Hixx

@FW: Did you melee those two guys when you were Last Man Standing or did you shoot them? I forget, it all happened in one hilarious blur

not sure

"my job is to oversee the style of football we play"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Wilbur

Banned
Holy shit is the Kinnear stuff true?! LOOOL LOOOL looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You'll need an online pass if you're on different PS3s I think

@Hixx, is there a punishment for quitting?

Fuck life. Fucking online passes can suck the tip of my shits

Well that's an oxymoron.

M8 give it two months, we'll have a community shield and you'll be shedding tears as the Moyes trophy count rises above Rodgers'

GermanGAF. Here is a good article about "the end of dortmunds miracle".

http://www.rp-online.de/sport/fussb...warz-gelbe-scheinheiligkeit-des-bvb-1.3470462

Are you serious? That's a shit article and the guy probably hates BVB.

The first part is bad already. Yes, it was awesome winning the league with a team of nobody's and then both the cup and the league. But we have the chance to become a top ten club in Europe if we spend the money wisely. Some guys (and the one who wrote that article) say we're pretty much not allowed to spend much money and only buy 18/19-year-old talents or it fucks with our philosophy. We can't keep playing on this level with 18/19-year-olds, though. We'd be stupid not to spend the money. And it's not a contradiction to our philosophy. We just buy players that are 2 or 3 years older and ready to play CL instantly. It's still a young team with fast attacking football.

I stopped reading at the Lewandowski part, it's hilarious. That guy must be a Bayern fan. I mean: "Bayern wins sympathy on the Lewandowski transfer because they don't do anything in public and wait. They'd take Lewandowski now, even for a higher price." Really lol?

Edit: Dude is a Gladbach fan, probably still pissed we bought Reus.

Hixx

"George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 11m
Lke old times. Kinnear calls Derek Llambias David, speaks about "Arab invasion" of PL, says he wasn't accepted before because not a Geordie."

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

THE CIRCUS IS BACK

Lke old times. Kinnear calls Derek Llambias David, speaks about "Arab invasion" of PL, says he wasn't accepted before because not a Geordie."

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

THE CIRCUS IS BACK

It never really went away, it was merely on hiatus season before last.

Arnie

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

THE CIRCUS IS BACK
This is too good.

Fuck, the premier league is going to be boss.

I wanna prove to FootyGAF I am the superior brother. But first some one player

I don't need a fucking online pass do I, like I can play multi even though you already done it?

Think you can download the pass from my account...it appears in my download list so I assume you can...

I shot them both! then I punched one just to make sure :p

That was my best moment of TLOU MP so far, shit was so badass and hilarious :p

Wilbur

Banned

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

THE CIRCUS IS BACK

Oh man, my fears of Liverpool getting their act together has been put at ease. I have a new club to chortle at every fucking week.

David loooool
Arabs looooooooool

I can't handle this cunt, please just let him be manager

...I just...I just...who? What? Psycho Mantis is that you? Hello? Little yellow bloke from despicable me just sent me a snapchat? I'm a dreaming? Corgito ergo sum? Pappis pls? Lo? sdkfisodfsnfwekfnew?

???????????????????

Think you can download the pass from my account...it appears in my download list so I assume you can...

I shot them both! then I punched one just to make sure :p

That was my best moment of TLOU MP so far, shit was so badass and hilarious :p

It was hilarious because you could tell exactly what they were thinking as it happened.

They knew you were the last person, so they stuck together so you couldn't pick them off individually. Then you got spotted and they threw a smoke grenade at you, and then came the fatal error. They assumed that you were in the smoke when you were actually right on the edge of it, and they both come rushing through the smoke at you, making you panic and fire away like a maniac, taking them out like the Chuckle Brothers :D

It was remarkably stupid of them to both run at you, do you reckon they were both trying to get the final kill?

FW in action:

Collateral.gif

It was hilarious because you could tell exactly what they were thinking as it happened.

They knew you were the last person, so they stuck together so you couldn't pick them off individually. Then you got spotted and they threw a smoke grenade at you, and then came the fatal error. They assumed that you were in the smoke when you were actually right on the edge of it, and they both come rushing through the smoke at you, making you panic and fire away like a maniac, taking them out like the Chuckle Brothers :D

It was remarkably stupid of them to both run at you, do you reckon they were both trying to get the final kill?

FW in action:

Collateral.gif
That looks amazing.

subtles

Ronaldo's statistics this season are amazing. He scored 34 in 34 in La Liga, 7 in 7 in the Copa del Rey, 12 in 12 in the Champions League and 2 in 2 in the Supercopa. That’s 55 goals in 55 games.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Isco is a good player, but I don't know where he would fit at Barça he should go to City. His playing time is assured over there with Pellegrini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom