• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

Can't they just hand the third place to Uruguay and come back to Italy already? This fucking tournament is taking way too much time to finish.

tolkir

A la mierda con España. Hijos de puta.

BNzEVFRCAAIEtBY.jpg:large

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
So awesome. Entire office stopped working to watch the PKs. (and I work in Palo alto)

Zabojnik

You've got to be shitting me. Italy and Uruguay will play for 3rd place? In two and a half days. At 1 o'clock in the afternoon. LOOOOOOOOOL, madness.

You've got to be shitting me. Italy and Uruguay will play for 3rd place? In two and a half days. At 1 o'clock in the afternoon. LOOOOOOOOOL, madness.

What? Okay, come on Prandelli, do us a favour...

prandelli_juve.jpg

At least start Dormolivo rather than Pirlo and De Rossi instead of Marchisio.

You can play Giovinco though, I don't give a shit.

Zabojnik

How do you know this? Prandelli said he was "dazed." Seems like a mental/confidence thing more than anything.

Besides, an unfit El Sha is better than a fully fit Giovinco.

That's what the italian commentators kept saying during the match, including the sidelines reporter. Why are you guys even doubting this? El Sha is clearly up there with Balotelli on Prandelli's list.

dc89

That Pirlo GIF, it's mesmerising! I missed the game because of 5 a side, but I scored a goal Arnie would be proud of. So it's all good.

Salvadora

BBC Sport are saying Higuain will depart for Arsenal in the coming days. Yay!

Lets get a move on for Tin Jedvaj then, who unsurprisingly is being linked with Spurs too. Typical.

Messi

Guys I got my dream jersey. Well I ordered it. Should be here next week. I have been searching for this kit for years in XXL and just found it.

051221085021.w90eo3f20_ronaldinho-messi-y-eto-o-ofrecen-sus-premios-b.jpg

Most beautiful kit barca have ever had.

dc89

I want a Carlitos Juve jersey. Yurt Pls.

Speaking of football shirts. There was a guy at PowerLeague tonight who had the tea towel United shirt on. Not an unusual sight by any stretch of the imagination. But the 'Macheda 42' printing certainly made it... special.

bud23

Just another day, it starts to get boring. I hope Brazil is competitive and we can see a real match. It was a miracle how Italy managed to reach that far, they are very poor.

Feorax

What's all this Reina to Arsenal talk?

I accept it's probably best for all parties for him to move on, but to another premier league club? Not sure I like the thought of that...

Salvadora

Fuck Higuain, it's Lewa time! Don't you read SPORTS DIRECT?
I'll wait for goal.com's scoop before hyping myself, odd.
What's all this Reina to Arsenal talk?

I accept it's probably best for all parties for him to move on, but to another premier league club? Not sure I like the thought of that...
The story that just won't go away. We've been linked with him for years.

I have absolutely no idea why we'd be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom