• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
not only does this sound inane it's quite illegal for any team to sign a player who has still more than 6 months on his contract.

I kinda doubt those rumours. where did you hear it anyway? kicker?

It's from Freddie Röckenhaus (SZ), one of the few journalists with good connections to BVB.

So I'm pretty certain it's true, except the speculation about the possibility of Bayern suing Lewandowski. But would it be that surprising really? Might as well be true. Although Lewandowski and his shit agents are idiots, they're not that stupid to join Bayern when it's obvious they don't really want him. Wait, I guess it could be true, probably only takes someone at Bayern saying something like "yes, we want you Lewy"...

fuenf

Some interesting news on Lewancuntski:
- Watzke told him he's not leaving this summer, either for Bayern or anyone else
- Zorc and Watzke assume he signed a deal with Bayern, some speculation from the paper that he could get sued by Bayern if he's joining another club
- Sammer called Zorc and asked what's up some weeks ago, Zorc said Bayern must make an offer in the next 2 days
- no offer because Bayern agreed a deal with Lewandowski before Pep signed, Pep wants a Barca like Götze/Müller fake 9 and they don't really need Lewy. Might give him a try in 2014 or sell him after a few monhts

Lewanlolski, how shitty can one's agents be lol?

Pep will be fired in 2014 and Bayern actually uses Lewy :(

Wow, if true that is some shady business even for Bayern standards. :/

Splatt

The stadium is completely silent. I hope it's not like this for the WC. I prefer the vuvuzela's to this.

vuvuzela.gif

Salsa

I don't think people realize just how small a country Uruguay is. The population is at 3.3mil.

if we had the same population as some of these big countries we'd have the best players per capita in the world when you think about it

math checks out

Ce-Lin

Now that was a brilliant goal, but it doesn't cancel out the 30 minute snoozefest we have had so far.

How are those two statements related? It's possible to be the best at something but still be subjectively boring. See Barcelona over the last 5 years.

subjectively is the key word here, every football expert stating Spain has been the best team to watch over the last 6 years, their passing and awareness is pure bliss.

also Uruguay playing so dirty now, they are being humiliated.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I know Jordi Alba is a Barça player but I can't stand the fucking cunt, I prefer Busquets.

fuenf

It's from Freddie Röckenhaus (SZ), one of the few journalists with good connections to BVB.

So I'm pretty certain it's true, except the speculation about the possibility of Bayern suing Lewandowski. But would it be that surprising really? Might as well be true. Although Lewandowski and his shit agents are idiots, they're not that stupid to join Bayern when it's obvious they don't really want him. Wait, I guess it could be true, probably only takes someone at Bayern saying something like "yes, we want you Lewy"...

Well according to BILD Rummenigge called Lewandowski last week and reassured him that they would still want him in 2014.... ;)

Salsa

everyone there wants Uruguay to win. It's common ocurrence when you're up against last WC winner

hence the silent stadium

well, that and the fact that spain can be boring

Suraez/Cavani and some other guys. Uruguay are bad. Cavani has no service. Lugano needs to retire

Lugano is a good captain, that's why he's still there

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Pedro for Spain 11 goals in 10 matches, for Barcelona 10 goals in 45 matches.

the fucking useless cunt.

spidye

Well according to BILD Rummenigge called Lewandowski last week and reassured him that they would still want him in 2014.... ;)

now this is something I can believe. sounds more logical than having a signed contract more than one year before the actual transfer. as I said that would be illegal.
if those rumours were true anyone (dortmund, the reporter) could sue bayern for this

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Awesome half, Spain completely embarrassed Uruguay who then, predictably, switched to hard fouls.

You guys call flops, but I wasnt aware getting smacked in the face didnt hurt or isnt a foul.

Oh and Brazil definitely wants Spain to win ... until we play them in the final, of course. Its mostly a Uruguay crowd, thats why theyre silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom