• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Wow, Uruguay are really bad. What's up, Salsa?

Messi took a shit on Uruguay in the last qualifier match against them. Even scored the most trollific fk you can score against any team.

they are garbage and are going to seriously struggle to qualify for the WC.

bud23

I don't think people realize just how small a country Uruguay is. The population is at 3.3mil.

Just for the record; Spain has 46.958.000 inhabitants, Colombia has 47.130.000 and Russia 143.455.000.

Do the math and you will find the hidden lol.

Sounds awfully convenient how no blame whatsoever is put on Dortmund in that story. And yeah, I'm wondering if that wouldn't be illegal (and I'm pretty sure Dortmund would've gone public in that case).

For what exactly should Dortmund be blamed? That we bought Lewandowski?

It's forbidden by Fifa/Uefa law for him to sign a contract as player. It's not forbidden for Bayern and Lewandowski to sign a contract that commits Lewy to sign a player contract for Bayern in either 2013 if he's allowed to go or in 2014, freedom of contract/legal arrangement and all that. I don't think any player ever was so stupid to do that but it's still possible.

Edit: And that's of course not illegal. Dortmund could only do something if Lewandowski signed a player contract already. I don't think Bayern is that stupid.

Dinokill

why do you keep watching/commenting here if you hate the amazing Spanish football so much, your bitterness is unbelievable.

Because I love football so much that I can put up with Spain/Barcelona boring ass playstyle. And this amazing Spanish Football won the WC with 8 fucking goals(Ronaldo scored 8 goals alone 2002 just for comparison) and yet some people claim that this team is better than Netherlands 74, Brazil 70/82/86 etc. lol

Shagwell

Fucking hell, that really is quite a stat they pulled out at ESPN. Xavi having completed the same number of passes as Uruguay as a whole.

Salsa

Wasnt it Ramos? Im not making any excuses, Im explaining what happened, Im not pretending we didnt foul.

might have been, truly cant remember

all im saying is that I dont think there's been any sort of reactionary play style, pretty even when it comes to fouls and such throughout

ref is kinda shit tho

Randdalf

Lewandowski is on something like 20k a week instead he? I can't blame him if he wants to move when he looks around at all the players as good as him earning 5 times that.

Suen

everytime you go to a spain/barca match, you get a blanket with your ticket, so you can sleep well.
sleeping-french-fan-euro-2012-o.gif

Salsa

Also: I aint making any excuses, Spain is doing what they do and it's being effective on us. No one here plays for ball posession so when Spain keeps the ball as long as that the pressure is on whenever we have it and that leads to fucking up. It's sad how it seems to be working, cause we are missing some mindnumbling stuff.

Uruguay is shit tho? nah.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Uruguay is still a pretty good team, if every team who lost to Spain was as awful as knee-jerk GAF proclaims, football would be in a pretty bad place.

bud23

Messi took a shit on Uruguay in the last qualifier match against them. Even scored the most trollific fk you can score against any team.

they are garbage and are going to seriously struggle to qualify for the WC.

lol Joke post? Uruguay is a pretty decent team.

Del Bosque himself said this week that he wants Spain to play the way they do for defensive reasons.

Fair enough really.

At times the passing is really wonderful and it takes the breath away but for sure tiki taka can get tedious.

Ce-Lin

9 *stylish and entertaining* passes to move whatever meters forward with purpose, not just random vertical play praising your long ball will get anywhere close to some team mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom