• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
Prefer Suarez to Cavani.

iPbSAGy6DUntY.gif

Tc91

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Yes yes but try to take that free kick on a tuesday night in Stoke with all the fish and chips still in the stomach

GQman2121

Banned
Since there was a goal from a freekick, I'll share some of my pickups while shopping yesterday.

H&M Beckham tee and briefs on clearance for $5. They're quality, which is shocking since H&M is full of shit clothes.

So Chelsea have signed Isaiah Brown from West Brom according the Mirror (lol). I wish we would hurry up and sign some first team players!

Also we have joined the race for Sporting Lisbon's Bruma according to Duncan Castles.

qindarka

Banned
So Chelsea have signed Isaiah Brown from West Brom according the Mirror (lol). I wish we would hurry up and sign some first team players!

Also we have joined the race for Sporting Lisbon's Bruma according to Duncan Castles.

I doubt the Bruma story is real. Just sounds like another case of every player being linked to Chelsea.

Anyway, we'll announce the Cavani deal after the Confed's Cup. Believe.

Don't get your hopes up.

I doubt the Bruma story is real. Just sounds like another case of every player being linked to Chelsea.

Anyway, we'll announce the Cavani deal after the Confed's Cup. Believe.

Don't get your hopes up.

Too late already have my hopes up for Cavani. He is amazing and he has to be our striker next season! Just give Napoli Ba and Torres!

Napoli pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom