• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I could walk with an umbrella to the bars a block away, but the sports bar that I watch games at is on the other side of the harbor. I normally ride my bike there. I could call for a car, but that's $15-20 with the downtown traffic. It's only a mile away.

I love walking in the rain with a brolly, and I imagine the harbour looks lovely in that weather. Do your laces and get strolling.

Tom Odell's a fucking prawn, man.

Afrikan

how the fuck was he able to pass it like that.....still amazes me how accurate a soccer player can be with his foot on a deep pass...compared to NFL QB with his arm.

dc89

Got the new City shirt!!
Got the new Champions League ball! (it's a replica, but it's decent, picture in the WhatsApp group)

GQman2121

Banned
Is Hitman Absolution worth $12/£8?

I didn't think much of the Quicklook on Giant Bomb, but the reviews seems to be split on it. I'm not the biggest fan of the series.

Hixx

Is Hitman Absolution worth $12/£8?

I didn't think much of the Quicklook on Giant Bomb, but the reviews seems to be split on it. I'm not the biggest fan of the series.

I loved it but it's more like a good Splinter Cell than a good Hitman if that makes sense

I got so consumed by the Thiago muppetry that the other day I was watering some plants on Animal Crossing and I was like, shit what if Xavi breaks his leg tonight...no way we're getting Thiago then.

Luckily he didn't. Just one more match to get through Xavi. *taps desk*.

I saw there was a Goal article today saying we'd upped our contract offer to £120,000 a week. Any further developments than that?

I saw there was a Goal article today saying we'd upped our contract offer to £120,000 a week. Any further developments than that?
Dunno. Think that's based on a report from one of the Catalan papers.

We need a resolution either way. If Thiago isn't coming we'll have to focus on somebody else. Hopefully this is settled by the end of the week.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lol what happened there between Suarez and Chiellini?

Edit: Caceres injured his head again...ARE YOU KIDDING

So, OT1 13/14 soon?

You guys ruined it. Shinji's number at BVB: 23. If we made it to OT23, it would have been year of the Shinji. Now he must suck for another year :(

GQman2121

Banned

K1LLER7

Dunno. Think that's based on a report from one of the Catalan papers.

We need a resolution either way. If Thiago isn't coming we'll have to focus on somebody else. Hopefully this is settled by the end of the week.
Strootman.

But I want Thiago. He's got that flair in his play

Wes

venison crêpe
Supposedly there are reports that Villa are interested in William Kvist.

I didn't think we needed more people in that area but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom