• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Suarez been shit again?

At what point do we stop looking at these Buffon errors as uncharacteristic mistakes, and start talking about declines and poor form?

"Suarez being Suarez" :lol ilu Fernando Palomo

These commentators are infinitely better than the usual shit ESPN ones.

Has Suarez been shit again?

At what point do we stop looking at these Buffon errors as uncharacteristic mistakes, and start talking about declines and poor form?

He's clearly not as good as he once was, he's 35 ffs, but he's still probably the best Italian keeper.

It was a dive by Suarez. One of many this game . . . referee should be embarrassed that Monto is off but Suarez still playing. C'mon son. Amazing the shit Suarez gets away with.

L1NETT

Hey Bros, is Dead Space 3 worth it for £13?

I enjoyed the first two but have heard bad things about 3.

I would say no. Dull, generic, completely missed the point of what made the first one so engaging. Designed by committee the game.

Witcher 2 EE is the same price on Steam I think, get that if you haven't played it :) Probs less on GoG too.

I would say no. Dull, generic, completely missed the point of what made the first one so engaging. Designed by committee the game.

Witcher 2 EE is the same price on Steam I think, get that if you haven't played it :) Probs less on GoG too.

But you don't get co op added halfway through development with witcher 2.

Anyway seeing as I also think the two first were pretty poor I'm not a good person to ask. :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

W2EE for 6 dollars on GoG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom