• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

This guy (Milan's Nnamdi Oduamadi) has 2 goals for Nigeria thus far. He was "20" when this photo was taken two years ago. :lol

250020690.jpg

subtles

It's so funny how everyone is washing their hands of Eriksen after the Armenia game. Zorc just said he was "astonished" that the papers believe a deal was close to being completed. He also reiterated that De Bruyne wanted to join them.

He was one of the best keepers in FM11 and you could get him for like $2m or so to start the game. Dat 19 PK taking.

That's brilliant. Hopefully he finds himself a better league as he's still only 30.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It was some randomly generated thing that I liked back in like 2008.

Fuck being Arnie everywhere, some days I just wanna let off some steam and impersonate an animal.

Ask Schweini the fucking piglet.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Probably a good thing in hindsight? I really wanted Papa :(

Probably, but who knows if he would have injured his knee again if Zenit bought him. Plus had Zenit got Papa last year it would have spared me a whole year of Bruno Alves antics. That on its own would have been worth it. Good luck at Fenerbahce, Bruno!

subtles

We're going to be stuck with Carroll aren't we? What kind of person goes on holiday rather than deal with their own imminent future? I keep remembering those horror tales of him and Charlie Adam. PSG, pls.

Carbonox

Fuck the Football, this Scientology show on Channel 4 is fucking hilarious.

vX0zJdH.gif

XENU XENU XENU XENU XENU

XENU

How did these fuckbarrows pull off 100% tax exemption? I can't even.

Arnie

Oh god, we could potentially have Carroll out and Micky in on the same day. Reports from Eastern Europe that he's due for a medical in the next 48 hours. Deal agreed. Please #basedayre

Meier

What kind of person goes on holiday rather than deal with their own imminent future?

It fucking blows my mind how common this is with players and coaches over there.. you can bet your ass that every vacation ends or is suspended here in the US when there's a decision like this to be made. :lol

subtles

It fucking blows my mind how common this is with players and coaches over there.. you can bet your ass that every vacation ends or is suspended here in the US when there's a decision like this to be made. :lol

The idiot is injured for four months as well. It's like he's going to report directly for training when the move is complete.

Meier

injuries.jpg

Here are the injury table rankings for last season. I'm actually surprised we aren't lower on the table (although dat 412% increase.. OOF). I think some of United's numbers are a bit fudged. Nani was "injured" for a long period of time, wasn't he?

Salvadora

injuries.jpg

Here are the injury table rankings for last season. I'm actually surprised we aren't lower on the table (although dat 412% increase.. OOF). I think some of United's numbers are a bit fudged. Nani was "injured" for a long period of time, wasn't he?

Arsenal are this high, if not higher, every year.

Diaby pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom