• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm sure I wasn't given a choice.

Or is that only for Facebook nonsense?

You pick before the Facebook thing innit, hunter or firefly. I picked firefly.

Disappointed you can't actually customise the look of your character. Would have been bare aggy if I got a woman. Sorry female bros

Disappointed you can't actually customise the look of your character. Would have been bare aggy if I got a woman. Sorry female bros

I'm a hunter, would have chosen them anyway probably. My character is generic as fuck :(

Hixx looks pretty awesome

Can you do 1vs1 or 2vs2 on Private Mode?

WJD

Mine's got a cool hat.

subtles

Coutinho will be the light to end the darkness emanating from Manchester. Coutinho will caress the ball and guide it beyond the wheel of destruction that is Moyesy's midfield. Fergie will chase Coutinho along the M62 but be blinded by his grace as the team bus drifts ever further away.

Fergie will then witness a dawn he helped create, hauling his retired whiskey bottles to the boardroom.

As Fergie's era of tyranny is now beyond us, we remember at the end of every storm is a golden sky.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Fry

Fucking Paulinho. Are you really going to go to Inter?

Jesus Christ.

J.E.S.U.S. F.U.C.K.I.N.G. C.H.R.I.S.T.

Wilbur

Banned
Best brother confirmed.

I work in Adult Social Care and we've been told to expect media and concerned family enquiries tomorrow. Sounds like the content is pretty grim.

Dearie me. Panorama doesn't half cause a palava does it :/ necessary work though.

See Stuart Hall's sentence today? Fucking embarrassing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Robbie Williams (the superior British singer) "I'm a bit in love with Juventus, I don't know why but a part of my heart beats for the Old Lady."

AHAHAHA so fucking RANDOM! Get in Robbie!

Mastadon

Banned
Dearie me. Panorama doesn't half cause a palava does it :/ necessary work though.

See Stuart Hall's sentence today? Fucking embarrassing.

I also work in the fucking building where they found King Richard. Selfish cunt, lost my parking space.

Yeah, vile guy.

Timurid

Fucking Paulinho. Are you really going to go to Inter?

Jesus Christ.

J.E.S.U.S. F.U.C.K.I.N.G. C.H.R.I.S.T.

Brazil midfielder Paulinho has signed a pre-contract agreement with Inter Milan, according to the general manager of Shakhtar Donetsk.

The 24-year-old, who is currently part of the Seleção’s Confederations Cup squad, has been linked with a move away from Corinthians this summer with a number of European clubs reportedly interested in him.

Last week Paulinho admitted that his agent was in London, sparking reports he was close to agreeing a move to Tottenham Hotspur, however that now looks to not be the case.

Sergey Palkin, general manager of Shakhtar, has claimed Paulinho has already signed a pre-contract agreement with Inter, reports Gazzetta dello Sport

He told Gazzetta dello Sport: “We are interested in Paulinho, but the player has signed a pre-contract with Inter,”

Paulinho admitted earlier this month that a move to the San Siro appealed, telling Gazzetta: “I said and I repeat: I would go for sure to Inter.

“They are a club known all over the world.

“There played Ronaldo, Julio Cesar, Lucio, Maicon. Who would not want to wear that shirt? The fact that Inter would not participate in the next Champions League is not a problem, because they surely will want to take revenge.

“But if Inter want me they have to come forward with a right offer. I’m not a kid. I’m fine in Brazil, I play in a strong side like Corinthians and I’m one of the Selecao’s regular eleven. I must have the right motivations to leave all that.”

Mazzarri will lead them to glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom