• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JohnBrewinESPN: Joe Kinnear on Talksport listing Newcastle players: "Ben Afra, Ben Afri, Kebabye, Cissy, Shola Amamobei, Gualtieri." #NUFC

@CaulkinTheTimes: Kinnear on Talksport: "Derek Llambezee was director of football, he's now resigned." He's managing director.

@CaulkinTheTimes: "I brought Krul there." No you didn't.

operon

no matter what happens next season is going to be amazing esp with Kinear providing the lols while Wilbur fiddles with himself whilst old trafford burns with the united fans turning on Moyes for getting them relegated even though he will have won his first trophy........ the Charity Shield

Carbonox

@JohnBrewinESPN: Joe Kinnear on Talksport listing Newcastle players: "Ben Afra, Ben Afri, Kebabye, Cissy, Shola Amamobei, Gualtieri." #NUFC

@CaulkinTheTimes: Kinnear on Talksport: "Derek Llambezee was director of football, he's now resigned." He's managing director.

I think he must have had a heart attack again.

In some fucked up way I'm excited to see what happens with Newcastle. It just isn't football if there isn't some colossal Newcastle event, fucked or otherwise.

Tc91

The Interview!!

Holy fuck LOLLLLL Derek Llambeeezee.

Zabojnik

Relax dude, transfer window is still closed, isn't it?

Easy for you to say, you kraut loving Brazilian. You have the best squad in the world and can afford to sign mediocre players like Martinez for 40M€. Me? It's been three years and still no top striker in sight. Fiorentina will never sell us Jovetic for a reasonable price, Higuain is about to sign for Arsenal, Tevez will go to Milan. WE'RE DOOMED.

Hmm bit late to this but it sounds like Nani may well stay at United. He said he doesn't want to go back to Portugal cos he thinks he should be playing above that level...which would rule out most of the clubs in for him, you would think.

I'd be happy with that. If we can't get more than £6m for him then he may aswell stay and maybe somehow find some consistency and form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom