• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
El Confidencial says that Illarramendi's release clause is £25.7m.

If we balked at Fellaini then we're certainly not paying that.

How good is he?
He's very good but we're not paying that much. We've got to talk Sociedad into lowering that. I would rather Asier than Felliani since he will fit in with us so much better.

Villa, Soldado, Paulinho and Bernard. Let me dream....
Villa and Bernard and that's it for you Spurs!

Ti1chZu.jpg

xzumaxejnc.gif

iU608pOOLzRdr.gif

Now the great Zuma can finally see my tweets about foot warts too.

Meier

El Confidencial says that Illarramendi's release clause is £25.7m.

If we balked at Fellaini then we're certainly not paying that.

How good is he?

I don't think he's worth that much. But he was very impressive during the group stages of the tournament (less so in the Semi and the Final). He and Koke were the biggest surprises for me. I think Nir Biton of Israel will probably make a move this summer too. I was a fan of his last year when he played during our summer friendlies and was not surprised to see him do well during this tournament.

justjohn

As an england fan that U21 final was quite depressing.

So is there any reason why the fa aren't copying the spanish method for training their youth? Or at least hiring their coaches over to england? Im sure they can afford to hire them.

After all, the premier league top clubs all have foreign mangers, so they clearly have accepted that english mangers are shit yet somehow our youngsters are being trained by a system and managers that have failed to produce a decent manager for an english club.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So is David Luiz going to be left out at Chelsea? He seems interested in a move to PSG.

PSG is so last year. Monaco is the new hotness, plus it's tax free. PSG will end up signing Gallas on a free.

Him & Mertesacker would be beasts on corners, though :p.

Mertesacker scored two goals against us this season, I'm still processing that.

Our first game of next season is a home game against Southampton rumoured. Nice training session game to start the season.

I seem to recall you scraping a draw in your last game against them, courtesy of an OG.

Timurid

PSG is so last year. Monaco is the new hotness, plus it's tax free. PSG will end up signing Gallas on a free.

Mertesacker scored two goals against us this season, I'm still processing that.

I seem to recall you scraping a draw in your last game against them, courtesy of an OG.
Good luck in finding a new manager.

Meier

As an england fan that U21 final was quite depressing.

So is there any reason why the fa aren't copying the spanish method for training their youth? Or at least hiring their coaches over to england? Im sure they can afford to hire them.

After all, the premier league top clubs all have foreign mangers, so they clearly have accepted that english mangers are shit yet somehow our youngsters are being trained by a system and managers that have failed to produce a decent manager for an english club.

I don't think it's just the training. Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, etc. are all happy to let guys play with the Senior team and then come back and play for the U-21 if they still qualify. Hell, Kevin Strootman has 18 caps for the Dutch senior side which is actually far more than he's even had for the U-21 team.

England should have had the Ox, Jack Rodwell, Danny Welbeck, Phil Jones, Jack Wilshere (is he healthy?), etc. at the tournament. I'm scared for England's future striking options.. they're currently bleak as fuck.

Our first game of next season is a home game against Southampton rumoured. Nice training session game to start the season.

They almost beat us in the opener last season and they should be even better next season since they're not afraid to spend and shore up their needs. Arsenal will probably win but I'm sure Soton will make it a game.

Wilbur

Banned
sir dave moyers should ask me 2 play 4 untied b.c i am like god

lots of good licks to shinji "magical wizard" gawa in the confedredations cup vs brazil

if thiago alcantatra become man united then i will bleed red. please to moses

my fav midfielder at the club is if carrick nd shinji have a baby

Meier

Weren't you guys getting Mourinho?

Timu says they're getting new players every day, it cracks me up because I think it's only half tongue-in-cheek...

If we get Isco, PSG should make a move for Nasri. I was impressed by his form late in the season but I just don't think there's enough minutes to go around for him.

Wilbur

Banned
Thiago said anything yet?

And I've just accepted a bunch of people on PSN and added a few others, ready to Firefly you fucks

Hixx

And I've just accepted a bunch of people on PSN and added a few others, ready to Firefly you fucks

Quiche is MIA

I am legit worried I don't think a day has gone by when he hasn't asked me to play FIFA/some other game since the day I fucking bought fifa

kharma45

Quiche is MIA

I am legit worried I don't think a day has gone by when he hasn't asked me to play FIFA/some other game since the day I fucking bought fifa

He has stopped asking me now as I told him no several times during my exams. I don't think he grasped how important they were lol.

Wilbur

Banned
"I like Manchester, it's a good club, but for now I'm with Barcelona".

fucking CUNT. We got bare restaurants though Tiggy

Quiche is MIA

He has stopped asking me now as I told him no several times during my exams. I don't think he grasped how important they were lol.

loooooooooool

I really should be revising for my resits. It's just so boring :/

fuck it gonna do single player for a while until Quiche rises from the dead

Clegg

He has just scored a hat trick for his country in a major European final. Let him celebrate and enjoy himself.

I wouldn't expect any sort of announcement on his future for a while yet.

Wilbur

Banned
He has just scored a hat trick for his country in a major European final. Let him celebrate and enjoy himself.

I wouldn't expect any sort of announcement on his future for a while yet.

shut up there's things more important than personal glory

Quiche is MIA

His dad hasn't even updated his daily dog with clothes on photo on facebook, it's worrying. He did however post this yesterday :

qI9rD5C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom