• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Carragher is such a lovely guy.

I'll miss him next season.

*Watching an interview with him on his time time with Liverpool*

Carbonox

Channel 4 advertising a programme called "The man with the 10 stone testicles". Everytime I see it I can't help but be a cunt and laugh cos it reminds me of:

h0Yt4pZ.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I know... I know... and I'm only playing on Medium and still having a hard time.

Yeah me too, just got to the
school, its literally the first two clickers, the one that comes out the classroom is freaking the shit out of me, the movement's so erratic and i'm just fucking creeped trying to get past

So he's a bit shit then?

Whats his playing style like? The Times is saying we are signing him for £3m.

Great technical skills and speed, poor at decision making. From what I´ve seen of him, he isn´t the kind of winger you can expect to recover many balls but I´m sure any of the Porto fans around here will have a more complete opinion of him. I don´t think he´s good enough for Liverpool, even at their current state.

Meier

£3m seems like an absolute bargain for Atsu. Honestly, even if a player never touches the first team, for a club like LFC that's a pittance and worth taking a punt on a young player who a year ago people thought would be one of their (Porto's) next big things.

Salvadora

Cesc again reiterated that he isn't leaving Barcelona.

"People talk a lot but the truth is that no one has spoken with me. I want to triumph in Barcelona, that club is my home and I always dreamed of playing there, so I will try and succeed there as long as I can."
And Arsenal is his second home.

Arnie

Game's well difficult and I've only just got the rifle. Hard might've been optimistic.

What're peoples PSN's again or can someone link me to the google doc. Only got Quiche and I want to play some multi later.

Meier

This story is fucking nuts.

tumblr_inline_molplveLZa1qz4rgp.png

During an amateur match in Bosnia, 51-year-old keeper Dusko Krtalica played an entire 90 minute match in goal after being hit in the head with a stray 9mm bullet.

While he complained of a headache during the match, it wasn’t until after the 90 minutes that he began to feel numbness across his body and he was taken to a hospital for examination. A bullet was found lodged in his temple - it was removed safely and the keeper was in stable condition.

After a police investigation, it was found out that someone at a nearby wedding fired off a few rounds in celebration. Astonishingly, one of the bullets found it’s way into Krtalica’s skull.
http://blog.foxsoccer.com/post/53292835531/keeper-plays-full-match-with-9mm-bullet-lodged-in-head

WJD

Game's well difficult and I've only just got the rifle. Hard might've been optimistic.

What're peoples PSN's again or can someone link me to the google doc. Only got Quiche and I want to play some multi later.

Bottom of the OP if you quote it.

Wilbur

Banned

Added you already u turkel, quote OP for the doc, its down the bottom
HNNNGGGGHHH IM EXCITED ME HIXXY QUICHY AND CUNTY

WHAT THE FUCK

Arnie

Thanks guys.

Why the fuck are we signing Atsu. He's braindead and lacking gumption. He's basically Zaha. This better not mean we're selling Downing.

Feorax

PSN: MattIgoe

Seriously needs changing when i move to PS4.

Atsu is this years Assaidi. For £3 million, I don't give a toss as long as the rest we sign are good.

Meier

Thanks guys.

Why the fuck are we signing Atsu. He's braindead and lacking gumption. He's basically Zaha. This better not mean we're selling Downing.

A major club like Liverpool can wipe their ass with £3m. His salary would be fairly low as well since the Portuguese clubs don't pay huge salaries, especially to a guy on his first pro contract (he's down to his last year as I recall and that's why they're even selling at all).

If you guys get him for that price you should just offer him on loan to Hull or one of the lower tier EPL teams who could probably benefit from him immediately.

Arnie

PSN: MattIgoe

Seriously needs changing when i move to PS4.

Atsu is this years Assaidi. For £3 million, I don't give a toss as long as the rest we sign are good.

My only guess is that we're buying him to sweeten his agent for a mega deal next summer. Because fuck me, he's shit.

You know when Usain Bolt always jokes that United should let him play. Well imagine someone did give a professional sprinter a chance, and you've got Christian Atsu. Fast but fucking muggy with his legs.

My only guess is that we're buying him to sweeten his agent for a mega deal next summer. Because fuck me, he's shit.

You know when Usain Bolt always jokes that United should let him play. Well imagine someone did give a professional sprinter a chance, and you've got Christian Atsu. Fast but fucking muggy with his legs.

Bolt would be better since he's also 6 foot 5 and 200+ pounds. Dominating physical presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom