• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borrowed a PS3 to play The Last of Us and a few other titles that I hadn't got to play this gen due to never getting round to buying a PS3.

As far as TLoU is concerned, am I in for a rollicking good time?

Wilbur

Banned
Borrowed a PS3 to play The Last of Us and a few other titles that I hadn't got to play this gen due to never getting round to buying a PS3.

As far as TLoU is concerned, am I in for a rollicking good time?

Oh yes. Maybe not rollicking because some of it is soul destroying. But its TOP

yeah buddy

i'll let the others handle party invites and shit, im fucking confused as it is

sucks for italy U21s. they are simply inexperienced; spain U21 has almost every player playing top flight football, while the italy U21 defense plays in serie b.

in other news, monaco offered €60m for boateng and el shaarawy, according to mediaset. if true, they are both goners. :(

DominoKid

ManUtd Updates ‏@MufcDevilUpdate 1h
According to top sources and reporters Manchester United are going to unveil a major signing soon. #mufc #manutd

UK_TransferNews ‏@UK_TransferNews 27m
Expecting a big announcement coming out of Old Trafford tomorrow. #MUFC

excite?

probably just Strootman :/

confuziz

Banned
ManUtd Updates ‏@MufcDevilUpdate 1h
According to top sources and reporters Manchester United are going to unveil a major signing soon. #mufc #manutd

UK_TransferNews ‏@UK_TransferNews 27m
Expecting a big announcement coming out of Old Trafford tomorrow. #MUFC

excite?

probably just Strootman :/

What did you just say? 'just'???

Come over here and say that again.

bjaelke

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews
West Ham joint-chairman David Gold announces Andy Carroll has passed medical ahead of proposed move from Liverpool. #SSN

1dSXq0M.gif

Walshy

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews
West Ham joint-chairman David Gold announces Andy Carroll has passed medical ahead of proposed move from Liverpool. #SSN

1dSXq0M.gif
Can't believe we got 15.5m + 2m bonus ontop of that 2m loan fee.

West ham paid us 20m for Andy Carroll and are giving him 100k p/w on a six year contract. Thats 51.7m on Andy Carroll.

Madness.

Meier

Strootman is so slow that I look forward to our speedy players running circles around him. Ferna and Yaya's speedy rampaging runs will be beautiful to see.

Wes

venison crêpe
@tancredipalmeri 1m

PSG have ALREADY an agreement for 2014 with Arsene Wenger, according to Sky Italy

BM9B4anCEAAAWqK.jpg:large

BOMBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom