• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

iHBKeYEAXaRUe.gif

Yep. He's shit so he has to cheat. Makes sense.

Garjon

^To be fair, from that angle it looks like Reid grazes his studs on Cazorla's foot; another angle shows the dive more clearly.

If he doesn't do the jump at the end, he gets his legs trapped under Larsson's and his back snaps back as he falls forward

I know, it just looks funny.

GorillaJu

If he doesn't do the jump at the end, he gets his legs trapped under Larsson's and his back snaps back as he falls forward

Yeah some people just don't understand the physics and what can happen to you if you don't know how to fall correctly.

For example Suarez always puts his hand up as if he's signaling for the medical team and rolls around a few times, this is actually a method of dispersing the impact of the fall to prevent injury. If you aren't a professional footballer you just wouldn't understand.

GQman2121

Banned
@GQ, do you feel that the city is unfairly represented in The Wire?

No, I don't. The areas that are profiled on the show are accurate.

What's blown out of proportion is that people who have never visited the city think the entire place is this cesspool of guns, drugs or bodies. Which it is not. Those are isolated areas that were featured on the show. People seem to forget all of the scenes in areas with affluent people on the show. It's more fun to think something is more dangerous than it really is.

xintin

unlucky for Torres, but I like that he is in all the right places today. Mata, Bassong and Torres all in my fantasy team this week too :)

There are going to be red cards in this game. As stupid as it was by Lichaj I'm glad he's defending his own.

It's a mistake by this ref to refuse to yellow anyone.

Yeah some people just don't understand the physics and what can happen to you if you don't know how to fall correctly.

For example Suarez always puts his hand up as if he's signaling for the medical team and rolls around a few times, this is actually a method of dispersing the impact of the fall to prevent injury. If you aren't a professional footballer you just wouldn't understand.

What's your username on RAWK, think I've seen that post before :p

fuenf

I'm only watching the Bayern game, but is it safe to say Diego is back? The live ticker makes it sound like that.

LTWheels

Chelsea playing well or Sunderland just being very shit? Still boos for Rafa? Is Torres back? Should I remove Hazard from my fantasy team?

Update me GAF! please.

Yea. It may be worth switching to the villa stoke game. Crowd is crazy into it and this ref refuses to pull out his book despite the fact that fouls are stopping the game every 30 seconds.

Commentators just said this is Roger East's first top flight game. Why assign him a stoke match?

Did the commentator just say that Zola had the no. 10 shirt at Chelsea and he was voted our best ever player?

Firstly, Zola was no. 25 and wasn't Drogba voted our best ever player?

I can't believe Swansea is down 1-3

Laudrup always starts great just for his teams to slowly but surely fade away, the players always ends up hating him and calling him arrogant, seems to already have happened with players not liking his training at Swansea. He's so shit at man management. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom