• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it what you want, Chelsea certainly haven't improved since he left.

Only with the hashtag at the end. The fans, especially the ones travelling around the country to watch Chelsea should be able to chant whatever they want about the state of the club and the manager. I've booed Copenhagens managers before and it felt good mang.

The fans can do what they want. And similarly, everyone should be allowed to react how they want if they feel its indicative of a poor fanbase.

Chelsea fans are, by and large, a gang of plastic cunts who deserve to be relegated.

Could do with draws in the Arsenal and Swansea games

@GQMan, you reminded me, I haven't heard of him for ages. Where the fuck is Wallace?

Hixx

Why did you do that Mcclean. Why the fuck would you let a ball roll through your legs when you are already standing on the touchline?

spidye

what the hell does heynckes always say in the halftime?
we're always play so bad at the beginning of the second half

TrueBlue

The fans can do what they want. And similarly, everyone should be allowed to react how they want if they feel its indicative of a poor fanbase.

Chelsea fans are, by and large, a gang of plastic cunts who deserve to be relegated.

Could do with draws in the Arsenal and Swansea games

@GQMan, you reminded me, I haven't heard of him for ages. Where the fuck is Wallace?

Why? Seems like an unfair generalization.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Extraordinary dive from Cazorla. Bale got booked for being fouled twice last week yet that frogman effort won a penalty.

Gambit

what the hell does heynckes always say in the halftime?
we're always play so bad at the beginning of the second half

You are so good, Toni.
You look so delicious, Toni.
Don't run too much, Toni.

To the rest: Oh you are still here? I thought we were alone. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom