• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Torres taking a penalty is crazy. I don't think I've ever seen him take one before. He doesn't even watch them when they're happening.

Randdalf

I remember when Torres missed a penalty for Liverpool in the shoot-out that allowed Portsmouth to win the Asia Trophy. No wonder that's his first.

Their defenders would never get away with their shit if they played for another team.

Yep. Its good honest Stoke, hard but fair, bend the rules but don't break them, what else could they do with their budget?, rags to riches, good old fashioned bastion of English footballing heritage, 4-4-fucking-2 Stoke City.

Cunts.

@GQMan, have you not watched The Wire? Turn this rubbish off, and get yourself a boxset

3Sixty

j12EhwLzYd6ut.png

fuenf

Lol what's happening with S04? they are falling like a brick.

edit: i cant believe how close the Bundesliga is only 10 points separating the 2nd and twelve placed team.

Meier

Damn you Torres for taking a pen! That should have been Hazard's goal. :( Bassong for Norwich is on fire..shit, I am regretting not adding him to my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom