• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're such an idiot Torres.

Wolfgang Stark is shit yeah and I only remember him from one game. Guy gave us a yellow card for diving when shitty Ajax keeper actually took out our player. :(

But hey we knocked them out anyway, so who cares.

fuenf

How the fuck is Wolfgang Starck still allowed to be ref in Bundesliga matches? He's not only a huge fucking cunt, he's also the WORST FUCKING REF in Germany. Put him back to Bavaria and let him get fucked in the ass by the staff of Uli Hoeneß' sausage factory or use him as donkey in Colombia or some shit. Just don't let him anywhere near a football stadium.

And please, guys, shut the fuck up about Dortmund finally not having luck anymore or concentrating on the CL or some shit. Watch the fucking match or fuck you and put on your Bayern shirt.

We were fucking fantastic today, I'm fucking proud of every single player.

cute. :)

DORTMUND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
To put it nice, I'm expressing myself in your old posts:
i hope u get banned.
fuck your fucking team.

confuziz

Banned
You're such an idiot Torres.

Wolfgang Stark is shit yeah and I only remember him from one game. Guy gave us a yellow card for diving when shitty Ajax keeper actually took out our player. :(

But hey we knocked them out anyway, so who cares.

Stekelenburg is a shitty keeper now? He's better than deGOAT/

I know. I wasn't being hostile to you.
I can't be hostile towards you. you're one of the best posters here
Let's be friends.

Seriously though. I obv. don't follow German football to know how it WAS but you can really get a sense of it now. Same for us here now. In some ways it feels kind of tragic :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I can't believe we are going to win this game on the back of 2 penalties.

One dive and one penalty, yes.

That's what Arsenal are reduced to, they never looked like scoring in open play today. West Brom were wank though, deserved to lose. All you have to do is sit on Arteta but they haven't done that at all. Rubbish display from them.

bud

the bayern hate in this thread is ridiculous. they play great football, they actually produce talented players, they are not in debt for hundreds of millions of euros, and they have decent kits.

Anderson

That's what Arsenal are reduced to, they never looked like scoring in open play today. West Brom were wank though, deserved to lose. All you have to do is sit on Arteta but they haven't done that at all. Rubbish display from them.

Meh, a wins a win, we've not won in 4 games, I'll take this, if we build on it we might get our confidence back

Lightning

Banned

oh whatever spurs fam

Kiraly

Nah he isn't really shitty, just get mad just thinking about that obvious penalty. Vermaelen made up for it!

Stam was such a sexy sexy player

Stam_3.jpg

the bayern hate in this thread is ridiculous. they play great football, they actually produce talented players, they are not in debt for hundreds of millions of euros, and they have decent kits.

It's completely reasonable considering how annoying their supporters is, especially Elsk, he might be gone now but his posts made me hope for bayern lose every damn time I saw them, didn't even dislike them much before.

Stam was such a sexy sexy player

Stam_3.jpg

No u.

Was hilariously seeing him try and support a crying Vermaelen afterwards though, like a father to a child

Lightning

Banned

Oh piss off. How many penalties have we scored goals from this season and we have scored a good number of goals. Your bias against us is obvious.

Blablurn

It's completely reasonable considering how annoying their supporters is, especially Elsk, he might be gone now but his posts made me hope for bayern lose every damn time I saw them, didn't even dislike them much before.

No u.

Was hilariously seeing him try and support a crying Vermaelen afterwards though, like a father to a child

you are not that guy, wooden!

I can't remember exactly now but like 2 years ago Bayern were really popular here when the shitty Classico matches were going on, around about that time.

BAAAYYYERRRNNNNN was the thing.

I'm not really sure what happened lol

TeegsD

Dreading this matchday. Going into it with only 3 days break compared to Benfica's 5 isn't going to help. If we can do something in the league this year, I hope it's stopping the buzzards from getting the title.

Scum

Wotcha, lads.

Every fucking reason to hate 'em.

spidye

elsk was one of a kind but is it really that different what we're doing and what other fans here are doing?
how is it annoying if we do it but completely right if others do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom