• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
elsk was one of a kind but is it really that different what we're doing and what other fans here are doing?
how is it annoying if we do it but completely right if others do it?

The inferiority complex is annoying and then you had Elsk, that was all really. Silly posts and banter (i am not kermit, go away) with Dortmund fans I don't mind at all.

#FuckBayern&Dortmund
#HSVUberAlles

fuenf

GOAL REUS SCORED, Lewandoswki was a tiny bit offside though.

DOST shoots! SCHMELZER with he save and the red card. Vierinha was offside and Schmelzer didnt touch the Ball, but who cares. I think the decisions offset, losing Schmelzer should help Dortmund and make up for the PK. Great refereeing. Diego converts.

NALDO SCORESSSS. Amazing, Kjaer was standing offside in front of the goal, but I seriously doubt he could distract a keeper of Weidenfellers quality. 2-1 Wolsburg.

Lewandoswki with the dive. Kuba converts 2-2.

DOST scores, perfect pass by Diego. First legal goal of the day, Klopp knees down in front of the 4th official and admires their performance.

Tough draw to swallow:

y1kJzl.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
I'm not awarding a BOOM! for that - Cazorla did a shocking, blatant, dive. Ashamed to see an Arsenal player cheat so badly

Even Piers is embarrassed. Take a bow, Santi.

Morsel - remember when we were discussing about getting Michu in our FF teams and that at 6m he was maybe too expensive.

Lol.

12 goals! Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom