• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
i love empire's pint of milk.

carla gugino actually answered the "on a scale of one to ten, how hair is your arse?" a while ago.

emma stone, on the other hand, didn't. fuck you, emma. i wanted to know!

Mmm Carla Gugino, damn. In Sin City when she just bundles around with her tits out. Didn't even care I watched it with Granny, I had to fap.

What did Cruise and Duvall say, music was playing in pub?

Tc91

Then to top it all off Robert Duvall asks is there gonna be a shootout if it's a tie?!

I think Geoff Shreeves just thought fuck my life.. cut CUT!!

why should we sell our best dm?

As for the best DM. Sucks for you if that's true, lol - but then again, I didn't watch a Bayern game for a long ass time (except vs. Dortmund). However, it's not like he's a super important pillar of the team or he'd play more often.
Maybe he doesn't want to be rotated and probably feels like he's going to become second choice next to the 40m man.

Anyhow: I thought you we're loling at the proposed transfer fee not so much at the possibility of him transferring.

spidye

say what?
since when did van persie's hair turn grey?

As for the best DM. Sucks for you if that's true, lol - but then again, I didn't watch a Bayern game for a long ass time (except vs. Dortmund). However, it's not like he's a super important pillar of the team or he'd play more often.
Maybe he doesn't want to be rotated and probably feels like he's going to become second choice next to the 40m man.

Anyhow: I thought you we're loling at the proposed transfer fee not so much at the possibility of him transferring.

I loled at both.

he was pretty good this season until his injury. scored 3 goals and was very important for the defense. his best games were against real last year. he was better than Martinez before his injury but I don't know what happens when he comes back.
I don't think he's unhappy right now. I loled at the bullshit englsih media is stirring up.

Wilbur

Banned
I have a feeling this game is going to be Mission Impossible for us. Hopefully we can win this War Of The Worlds.

Show me the money, Super Tom.

Torino XI: Gillet, Darmian, Di Cesare, Ogbonna, Masiello, Basha, Gazzi, Cerci, Bianchi, Meggiorini, Santana.

Milan XI: Amelia, Abate, Mexes, Yepes, De Sciglio, Nocerino, De Jong, Emanuelson, Robinho, El Shaarawy, Pazzini.

Montolivo :( Boateng :(
meh
. It's going to be though, I know it. I'll guess I'll switch between this and the Manchester derby, which I bet is going to be way more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom