• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

@henrywinter: Mancini in good neighbourly mood, welcoming #mufc 'a great team' & Ferguson 'the most successful manager in the history of British football'

Oh god he's at it again. I remember when he made a toast to fergie in the press conference.

Balotelli will definitely try vs us but it could be a mistake as Tevez is a real grafter for the team. Balotelli could let them down today.

Manager

Oh god he's at it again. I remember when he made a toast to fergie in the press conference.

Balotelli will definitely try vs us but it could be a mistake as Tevez is a real grafter for the team. Balotelli could let them down today.

Tevez has had real issues this season, he hasn't really performed well. I guess the same can be said about all four strikers though.

D_prOdigy

De Gea GK for United.

De Gea, Rafael, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Valencia, Rooney, Carrick, Young, RVP, Cleverley

tumblr_me04jwgUhn1qmey1y.gif

Wilbur

Banned
De Gea GK for United.

De Gea, Rafael, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Valencia, Rooney, Carrick, Young, RVP, Cleverley

Fuck that's the best possible team we have. Scholes on for Cleverley after an hour and take control of what we have up until that point.

Manager

Ferguson yesterday:
“I know we've got a few injuries at the moment but we've got a big strong squad of players. Nani and Valencia are still out. It will be a few weeks with them.”

Similar with Cleverley.

dc89

Like he let us down at Old Trafford and at Wembley?

#itshouldhavebeen10

Grim1ock

Banned
I hope city wins coz they are the lesser of two evils. And to hear the gnashing of teeth and wailing from manugaf. The most obnoxious set of fans after our resident bayerngaf bros

K1LLER7

@DoronSalomon: Johnstone not Lindegaard on the bench. Jones, Giggs, Smalling, Hernandez, Welbeck and Scholes also on the bench

What is Fergie doing with the keepers lol

Pantilimon, Maicon, Kolo Toure, Garcia, Tevez, Dzeko, Lescott

Johnstone, Jones, Giggs, Smalling, Hernandez, Welbeck, Scholes

So that's why De Gea started :p

No Vidic on the bench. Hopefully we see him and Kagawa back next week. Hernandez to come on towards the end, hope he grabs a goal.

I'll willing to bet that the first goal we score tonight will have all the players go and mob Cunte on the sidelines. Will be glorious.

Also, to you guys betting on accumulators, I know the pay out is higher if you bet on a 5fold accumulator on 5 bets, but because football is fucking awful, just double down and bet on fours on 5 results. It'll keep you from wanting the sweet release of death when Arsenal or some one shits the bed. it gives you the license to have one mistake and if you bet conservatively you'll at least make your money back.

Guys, I played the WiiU today. That thing is okay. Controller is decent and its screen is nice and bright. Really like the damn thing but I won't be seduced into buying it with the next Playstation console being less than a year away most likely. I've been convinced by PSN+ deals to stick with Sony in hopes of subsidizing my gaming over the next-gen... so long as the fucking thing doesn't break.

And to make this on topic, a cross-post from the OT relevant to this thread:

Click for full post from GF thread. Someone tell that guy to get over here!

Don't suppose anyone is going to be doing any kind of live-tweeting for the game? I have to go to work and twitter will be just about all I'll have access to :-(

Kyoufu

By the way, here is why you should all hate Manchester "United".

Because there are two clubs in the same city, yet Manure call themselves "United".

Yeah, fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom