• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
By the way, here is why you should all hate Manchester "United".

Because there are two clubs in the same city, yet Manure call themselves "United".

Yeah, fuck off.

Why you should hate Newcastle

They call themselves united and then their team mates knock cunts off each other

Dear Bayern-GAF:

iGnYh.jpg

Nicely done.
Now lets hope Amini can break into the first team at some point. I might go see the reserves vs. Aachen on 16th. He might be fielded then.

Normally I'd side with Utd. (or basically against City, lol), but I'd like the EPL to stay exciting, so I'd rather see a spectacular draw.

Wes

venison crêpe
Balotelli is going to score three times.

This afternoon in the local snooker club after he gets sent off early.

3Sixty

By the way, here is why you should all hate Manchester "United".

Because there are two clubs in the same city, yet Manure call themselves "United".

Yeah, fuck off.

I hate United. Always have, always will. Along with the plastic mancs i've had to endure growing up in the 90's.

However i remember City being a proper football club with proper fans. But i guess spending so much time in United's shadow turned them into utter utter cunts after getting abit of success.

Basically what I'm saying is. Whoever wins, we lose.

spidye

lolololololololol

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-add-brazilian-midfielder-luis-1479887

Arsenal add Brazilian midfielder Gustavo to January shopping list
Arsene Wenger has added midfielder Luis Gustavo to his wanted list for next month’s transfer window.

Wenger concedes he needs to strenghten his squad now, after they faded badly following a promising start to the ­season. And he has been impressed by 25-year-old Gustavo.

The Brazilian has played twice for his country following his £12million move from Hoffenheim to Bayern Munich.

But he has failed to establish a first-team spot with the Germans and is anxious to move.

He and Bayern manager Jupp Heynckes have had several disagreements over his peripheral role – and that has alerted Wenger.

Wenger has been impressed by Gustavo and now wants to add him to his squad if he can agree a fee of around £10m.

Jay ‏@Jay_in_Essex
Tom Cruise has just been interviewed by Geoff Shreeves pitchside: "Tom, your wife has left you Tom, you do know that don't you?"

:lol

3Sixty

If Tom Cruise is there its probably a good idea Martin Tyler isn't commentating.

I could only handle so many Top Gun references.

Grim1ock

Banned
You must be a nice feller. Have a nice stay

Thanks. I plan to have a great time when man u get thrashed today...

Weclome, friend.

muchas gracias comrade.

what's your jimmy status on Bayern?

rustled? not rustled?

huh?

Never met a Gunner IRL who hated Barcelona. It's so fucking weird.

You can't be a self respectful gunner and not hate those catalonians. From breaking our hearts in 2006 to poaching our players to sergio fuckin busquets. What's not to hate?

sup brutha good win against augsburg.. Word of advice. Mario gomez will fail as usual when it really matters.

Salvadora

Anyone able to PM me a stream? My laptop broke so I'm stuck on a shite one at the moment.
You can't be a self respectful gunner and not hate those catalonians. From breaking our hearts in 2006 to poaching our players to sergio fuckin busquets. What's not to hate?.

#truth.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
XI: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Asamoah; Vucinic, Matri.

world-cup-2014-logo.jpg

bud

i love empire's pint of milk.

carla gugino actually answered the "on a scale of one to ten, how hair is your arse?" a while ago.

emma stone, on the other hand, didn't. fuck you, emma. i wanted to know!

Tc91

No disrespect to either of them but what the fuck was that interview?

They know nothing about City or United and they are promoting their film.. Wow Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom